Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    How's everybody's Monday?
    Is anyone else out there melting in this humidity? :cold_sweat:
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I am
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I just wish it would rain already.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just wish it would rain already.

It stormed here this morning and now the sun is coming out, making things horrible sticky and miserable.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    The heat and humidity sucks, but the thunderstorms that come with summer are the best. I love a good thunderstorm either first thing in the morning or right around bedtime.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    The heat and humidity sucks, but the thunderstorms that come with summer are the best. I love a good thunderstorm either first thing in the morning or right around bedtime.

I hear you, summer thunderstorms are one ofmy favorite things ever.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that I almost died yesterday from the heat & humidity?
    Not really, but felt like it! I did have a fro tho! :tongue:
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    This will be our hottest and most humid day yet this week. High of 91 and don't know what the heat index. Was outside walking the units around 9:30 and had to give up, too hot. Supposed to get some rain tomorrow and then over the weekend. If you don't like the weather in Ohio, just wait 5 minutes and it will change.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Sounds like Colorado except we don't have the Humidity!
    I'm at my Daughters in upstate NY and its been Freezing, Humid & Hot, Storming Rain & hail all in two weeks!
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    Sounds like Colorado except we don't have the Humidity!
    I'm at my Daughters in upstate NY and its been Freezing, Humid & Hot, Storming Rain & hail all in two weeks!

I feel ya on that. We have gotten all that in a matter of a week before.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    This will be our hottest and most humid day yet this week. High of 91 and don't know what the heat index. Was outside walking the units around 9:30 and had to give up, too hot. Supposed to get some rain tomorrow and then over the weekend. If you don't like the weather in Ohio, just wait 5 minutes and it will change.

I live on the Indiana side of Cincinnati. I know of this weather.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Hello there Texas. Your summers are not cool... Not cool at all. :/
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I moved to Texas in July. Moved out the following July.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options

Oh really. We are not that far away from each other. Maybe an hours worth or a little more. I am north of Cincinnati. West of Dayton area.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Oh really. We are not that far away from each other. Maybe an hours worth or a little more. I am north of Cincinnati. West of Dayton area.

Dayton is about 90 minutes from me, I drive by on my way to Urbana where my grandma lives. :)
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I love the heat and humidity. Love everything about it. I love working in it, gardening in it, running in it. When people complain about the heat I tell them to shut the *kitten* up. I love it when I hear a weather report and they say that it's so hot and humid that the air quality is bad for the elderly and small children.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    That's not normal.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options

Dayton is about 90 minutes from me, I drive by on my way to Urbana where my grandma lives. :)

Awesome! That is a long haul to Urbana for you then
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    2-2.5 hours is nothing compared to the 10-12 it takes to get to my in-laws in Virginia. That's *fun*.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    I have a brother that lives in North Carolina and my best friend lives in Florida to which I fly. Though we might be driving next year for my BF nephew graduation.