Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    🤦‍♂️

:D
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    👀

Oh hello, Jo. It's been so long! How have you been?

I've been great thanks, long time no see how are you and the 14 kids doing? :D

Well, you know, they've been a real handful. Especially little Billy. He keeps climbing on the curtains and I just don't know what to do with him anymore. Oh, and it's just 12 now. I'm not sure where I misplaced the twins.
  • PaperDoll_
    🤦‍♂️

Has that rash cleared up for you yet, Neil?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2020
    👀

Well, you know, they've been a real handful. Especially little Billy. He keeps climbing on the curtains and I just don't know what to do with him anymore. Oh, and it's just 12 now. I'm not sure where I misplaced the twins.

Pretty sure I saw the twins hitchhiking on route 66.. holding a sign saying Reno or bust..
    I gotta say young Timmy is looking so much like you.. that wanted poster really shows those dark eyes off.
  • PaperDoll_
    👀

Pretty sure I saw the twins hitchhiking on route 66.. holding a sign saying Reno or bust..

Those little jerks. I wish they'd have taken some of their siblings.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2020
    👀

Well, I did see Betty Lou and Bobby Jo on the corner.. obviously raising money to help out their mumma. Sweeties..and Billy Jean's new neck tattoo looks fantastic, matches her face tattoos very well.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    🤦‍♂️

Has that rash cleared up for you yet, Neil?

Almost.. thanks to you.
  • slimgirljo15
    👀

You quoted before I mentioned dear little Timmy 😁
  • PaperDoll_
    👀

Well, I did see Betty Lou and Bobby Jo on the corner.. obviously raising money to help out their mumma. Sweeties..and Billy Jean's new neck tattoo looks fantastic, matches her face tattoos very well.

I just really wish Billy Jean would've picked a different body part to tattoo on her face. But kids, what are you going to do? I mean, she is 12 now. I lost all control of her decisions years ago.
  • PaperDoll_
    👀

I gotta say young Timmy is looking so much like you.. that wanted poster really shows those dark eyes off.

Don't tell the others, but Timmy was always my favorite. <3 He just makes me so proud. It's been 3 months now, and they still haven't caught him!
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2020
    👀

I just really wish Billy Jean would've picked a different body part to tattoo on her face. But kids, what are you going to do? I mean, she is 12 now. I lost all control of her decisions years ago.
    Ikr, they get to 5 and think they know everything.
  • PaperDoll_
    👀

I think it was really sweet and a true testament to the love she has for you to have a replica of your body part tattooed on her face.. Ikr, they get to 5 and think they know everything.

I know, but I just really wish she'd have waited until I did a little maintenance.
  • lx1x
    *Sits in the corner and drink Schlitz
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2020
    :#
  • PaperDoll_

Oh no. Please tell me you haven't started drinking again? You know what happened the last time...
  • PaperDoll_
    edited May 2020
    👀

I think it was really sweet and a true testament to the love she has for you to have a replica of your body part tattooed on her face.. Ikr, they get to 5 and think they know everything.

I know, but I just really wish she'd have waited until I did a little maintenance.

Nawwww, it looks great..

I'll send you the picture so you can compare. I really think the tattoo artist did a good job.
  • lx1x

Oh no. Please tell me you haven't started drinking again? You know what happened the last time...

Leave alone woman.. you did it. Cause me to drink again
  • PaperDoll_

Leave alone woman.. you did it. Cause me to drink again

Just stay out of the public restrooms. We really don't want another incident.
  • slimgirljo15

I'll have a glass :D
  • lx1x
    Still for the bump from that.