Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Did you know hallmark has movies all year round it seems and I'm watching the worst one ever? The acting is just dreadful
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    My grandma loves the Hallmark movies. I'll watch them with her when I'm visiting, but never would I watch that on my own. lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    They're really bad and mindless.
    Debbie Gibson was in one. It was one of the worst ever. She sang in it too. Wow her voice is whiney sounding. The current one is taking place in Hawaii
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    I usually try and tune them out as much as possible when my grandma watches them. If she's not watching that, it's Little House on the Prairie and the Waltons which I'd take any day over the Hallmark movies.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I only half watch anyrhing really.
    When I visited my nana we had to watch country singing. The grand old opry I think. Or falcon crest. Wow I'm old eh
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Nah, you're not old! I don't think you're officially old until you start watching Hallmark movies for the enjoyment of them. (Sorry grandma)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Man being home alone is boring
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    I love being home alone. Peaceful and quiet. :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's too peaceful and quiet. I've done laundry and dishes, made choux pastry I'll fill tomorrow with strawberries and cream. I made some fondant flowers, watched all the hallmark movies. Ate some cheetos and now I'm chilling a mini bottle of prosecco cause why not
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Apparently I don't do nothing well
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's too peaceful and quiet. I've done laundry and dishes, made choux pastry I'll fill tomorrow with strawberries and cream. I made some fondant flowers, watched all the hallmark movies. Ate some cheetos and now I'm chilling a mini bottle of prosecco cause why not

Sounds like a great night to me... minus the hallmark movies and prosecco. :)
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Apparently I don't do nothing well

My guess is there's a lot you do very well. Like baking.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I meant I don't do nothing. As in I just can't not do anything. Especially if home alone. Usually I'd message friends to go out but it was last minute
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Ahh.. That makes much more sense. lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I have up in the movies

Wathxing reruns of Schitt's Creek
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Heard from DH yesterday that a prospective employer wasn’t thrilled by his proposed start date of Jan 2020; so he changed his availability to “Immediately”. Keep in mind this would involve an international move to wherever the company chose to place us - and we wouldn’t know where that is until he’s in the middle of training.

Our lease is up in less than 3mo. Time to get (at least mentally) packing...
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello all...is it Monday yet? This weekend stuff is too tiring....
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hey. Whatcha been doing Bill
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Went away to Atlantic City....got entirely too little sleep...

How have you been Ali?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Had fun at the zoo today. Now bored home alone. Just got word that my son smashed his uncle's tv by accident while playing with the Vr. I'm sure the dads were supervising hahaha