Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,323 Member
    Options
    Lol . No...mame aka mom..mommy.. momma..
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Oh...ok...lol
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Omg perfect storm day of when lack of sleep catches up to my mom, combined with the drugs all she was upset about was all hallucinated. Or dreamed of or who really knows. Her caregiver and I made her sleep.

Now I'm watching the boy curl
  • lx1x
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wow Ali.. have they tried to give her something else for the pain?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    She's getting Tylenol. She refuses to sleep when in the hospital and then ends up like a crazy person. We've asked for her to have a sleep aid for tonight
  • Bill9160
    Options
    Surprised you had to request that....aren't they monitoring her?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    They are monitoring her. Her caregiver today told me she told them she was find and sleeping okm. Luckily the caregiver was there and corrected her

She's always afraid of getting in trouble and sruff like that.she lives in fear of everything
  • lx1x
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wow...hope she get some sleep tonight.
  • Bill9160
    Options
    May I ask how old? My dad was the same way when he was in the hospital a few years ago
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    She is only 74. She's had lots of surgeries and this is how she reacts it seems. She gets scared anxious and just can't sleep. She always thinks she'll get surgery and be up and dancing the next day then when she's not she is discouraged.
  • Bill9160
    Options
    That was about the age my dad was going through it...difficult type of surgery but same attitude it seems...
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Weird isn't it. I think it might just be a generational thing. An old guy told me at the hospital they expect you to exercise but you need to rest and not use the affected part
  • Bill9160
    Options
    Well in a week I will be one of those....lol
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully she'll be doing better soon and get the rest it sounds like she needs.
  • Bill9160
    Options
    PD....sorry to hear about the giraffe at the Kansas City zoo...was he a relative?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    I had to look that up. Poor Hamisi. :'(
  • Bill9160
    Options
    It is sad...the good thing they said it was quick..so it didn't suffer
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    What happened to the giraffe?