Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    True.. but can't stay in the water all the time.. 😉

FALSE! Hahaha - I am a total water baby. As a kid I’d be out the door at dawn, in the pool or at the river until dusk, then come home and take a long hot bath / shower before bed. Still would if I could get away with it! 🧜🏼‍♀️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I too am happier with cold but not the frigid. Cold damp days are the worst when it just goes right into your bones

Just like today here.. cold and damp this morning...brrr..

Sun is out but wind is picking up..
  • ChrysalisCove
    Options
    Alright, I’d better hit the sack. I’ve got lessons to tackle in the morning, followed by a pile of housework that mounted while I was sick last week. Should be a rainy day, so hopefully I can catch up!
  • lx1x
    Options
    Alright, I’d better hit the sack. I’ve got lessons to tackle in the morning, followed by a pile of housework that mounted while I was sick last week. Should be a rainy day, so hopefully I can catch up!

Gnite CC
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Nite Chrysalis.

I need to get out and get some groceries but I must let my hair dry a bit. I can't find my hair dryer. Someone...Unice....must have put it away somewhere never to be found by me again
  • lx1x
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Nite Chrysalis.

I need to get out and get some groceries but I must let my hair dry a bit. I can't find my hair dryer. Someone...Unice....must have put it away somewhere never to be found by me again

Have a good one.. you could just stick yer head in the oven.. 🤣
  • ChrysalisCove
    Options
    Occasionally I think it’d be nice to live somewhere with “four seasons”. Then I read threads like this during winter and decide.... Nah, I’m good! 😆

When i was in hk last year, i was suffocating due to the heat. I dont think i ever been that cranky in my life

I’m used to heat. It’s really not even all that hot, mostly 80s & 90s - but the humidity is INSANE! The day we arrived 4yrs ago it was 98F + 98% humidity... record-breaking heat index of ~119! Makes it hard to breathe. We hide during the day unless we’re headed to water.
  • lx1x
    Options
    Occasionally I think it’d be nice to live somewhere with “four seasons”. Then I read threads like this during winter and decide.... Nah, I’m good! 😆

When i was in hk last year, i was suffocating due to the heat. I dont think i ever been that cranky in my life

Same way.. and get a bad headache.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Nite Chrysalis.

or just go out in the cold and let my hair freeze. it gets curly then. I should start a new trend
  • lx1x
    Options
    Nite Chrysalis.

or just go out in the cold and let my hair freeze. it gets curly then. I should start a new trend

What .. how to dry hair and bake at the same time? 😉
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When there's a strange woman at the grocery store wearing ski goggles and it ends up she's a curler and you know her from the club.
  • lx1x
    Options
    You wear ski goggles when grocery shopping? Wow.. lol

Nm.. misread
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    ha ha
    She even parked in a spot designated for picking up stuff. I was like wtf when I saw her then we met in the produce section and chatted
  • lx1x
    Options
    Well you can do better.. wear scuba goggles when shopping at the seafood section... 🤪

• AliNouveau
    Options
    perhaps next time I will
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    7prrsvrc9xhh.jpeg
    w3gllhtqxf79.jpeg
    But gotta admit i loved walking around and taking pics there

These pics are amazing!

I live 4 seasons.. Its a love/hate relationship. Would be perfect if I lived somewhere that was 85, sunny, breezy and near a beach that doesn't get hurricanes or earthquakes all year round.
  • lx1x
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    7prrsvrc9xhh.jpeg
    w3gllhtqxf79.jpeg
    But gotta admit i loved walking around and taking pics there

These pics are amazing!

I live 4 seasons.. Its a love/hate relationship. Would be perfect if I lived somewhere that was 85, sunny, breezy and near a beach that doesn't get hurricanes or earthquakes all year round.

Pacific islands on the equator.. they don't call it hurricanes though... typhoons. 😉
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I think Hawaii would be a pretty near perfect place to live

Actually I was told in Aruba it has like perfect weather. It's a bit windy but they get like a couple of days of rain a year how perfect is that
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    **note to self - add typhoon to the no,no list**

Aruba is next on the travel list.. maybe Fiji or Tahiti???
  • lx1x
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    **note to self - add typhoon to the no,no list**

Aruba is next on the travel list.. maybe Fiji or Tahiti???

Add to your list.. "tropical cyclone" 😉

Former coworker went to fiji for his honeymoon last year and rained most of the time.. lol