Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Unpopular opinion: I don't like toppings on my tacos.

I've only tried them twice.. once with a hard shell and once with soft ( preferred)
    I had lettuce, tomato, grated cheese, mince with taco mix and a small dollop of sour cream and taco sauce.

How do you have yours?

Crunchy shell with nothing but the meat. And a looot of it. I prepare the beef differently than most people though. I get a kit with shells, sauce, and seasoning all in one box (Only $2.99 at your local Walmart), brown the meat, and mix in the sauce WITH the seasoning and a bit of water. It's deeeelicious.

Yeah, I wasn't keen on the shells breaking up.. will never get those again. πŸ˜”
    But the soft shell ones were good.. I think I prefer cheese and salad too though, is there any reason you just do meat?

There's not enough room in the shell for anything else.

πŸ˜† fair enough..
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member

I've only tried them twice.. once with a hard shell and once with soft ( preferred)
    I had lettuce, tomato, grated cheese, mince with taco mix and a small dollop of sour cream and taco sauce.

How do you have yours?

Crunchy shell with nothing but the meat. And a looot of it. I prepare the beef differently than most people though. I get a kit with shells, sauce, and seasoning all in one box (Only $2.99 at your local Walmart), brown the meat, and mix in the sauce WITH the seasoning and a bit of water. It's deeeelicious.

Yeah, I wasn't keen on the shells breaking up.. will never get those again. πŸ˜”
    But the soft shell ones were good.. I think I prefer cheese and salad too though, is there any reason you just do meat?

Im never going to get PD to take her meds with this kind of talk
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member

How do you have yours?

Is there something wrong with my overly stuffed tacos?
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member

How do you have yours?

πŸ˜‚ and just like that, my brain turns into a 12yo again.

Don’t mind me playing in the gutter

• Callousedthoughts

How do you have yours?

Good point, pretty sure Cat and Pd love overstuffed tacos. Carry on Sir.
  • slimgirljo15

How do you have yours?

:laugh:
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member

How do you have yours?

:o:D
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member

How do you have yours?

Close your mouth, doll. You might get a surprise in there otherwise.

I saw a plane and a train being prepared.

• PaperDoll_
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»

How do you have yours?

:| *mumbles*
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member

How do you have yours?

πŸ€πŸ˜†
  • Callousedthoughts
    πŸš‚βœˆπŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸš€πŸšπŸ›°πŸ›ΈπŸš’πŸš‹πŸš‹
  • slimgirljo15
    πŸ‘€ wth is happening in here? :o
  • Cat0703a
    πŸš‚βœˆπŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸš€πŸšπŸ›°πŸ›ΈπŸš’πŸš‹πŸš‹

Ohhhh UFO πŸ™€

• Cat0703a

Best clarify which part is disturbing you? There is a lot of innocent things going on in here...

• PaperDoll_

*mumbles* Run *mumbles*
  • slimgirljo15

Best clarify which part is disturbing you? There is a lot of innocent things going on in here...

Pfft, as if I'd be disturbed.. :D
    I am wondering what's going in PD mouth though
  • Cat0703a

🀐

• slimgirljo15

🀐

Open up PD.. meds coming πŸ˜„
    nd2xputnbn7n.gif
  • PaperDoll_

🀐

nd2xputnbn7n.gif

*Spits it out.* You didn't prepare it correctly. This is why it's Calloused's job.
  • Callousedthoughts

🀐

nd2xputnbn7n.gif

*Spits it out.* You didn't prepare it correctly. This is why it's Calloused's job.

She forgot the special sauce, didnt she? Sigh...