Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    You two are so morbid with this burial talk.

Personally, I plan to be stuffed after I die and shipped to @Minion_training_program. He’s going to display me in his home so I’m the first thing everyone sees when they walk in. 😊 I hope you all will come visit me there and talk to me, hug me, bow at my feet...

😬 No.. just no
  • lx1x
    Happy Friday all . 🙋‍♂️
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Personally, I plan to be stuffed after I die and shipped to @Minion_training_program. He’s going to display me in his home so I’m the first thing everyone sees when they walk in. 😊 I hope you all will come visit me there and talk to me, hug me, bow at my feet...

😬 No.. just no

You won’t visit me? 😒
  • lx1x

😬 No.. just no

You won’t visit me? 😒

No.. will send flowers though
  • PaperDoll_

😬 No.. just no

You won’t visit me? 😒

Maybe Gus will let me take trips instead. Might be able to work out some sort of schedule to where I could be shipped to stay with all of you for a bit. 🤔

• lx1x
    Lol .. no
  • PaperDoll_
    Lol .. no

Calm down. I’m only kidding.

I figure I’ll probably wind up in some makeshift grave in someone’s backyard.

Probably Mel’s. I mean with the way she cusses at me and all. It’s just a matter of time before it escalates. 😬
  • lx1x
    Poor Mel .
  • PaperDoll_
    Poor Mel .

I hope she at least plants something pretty over me. I like daisies @MelG7777.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    My mom used to say..."I want to be buried upside down so the world can kiss my *kitten*? "😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member

😬 No.. just no

You won’t visit me? 😒

Maybe Gus will let me take trips instead. Might be able to work out some sort of schedule to where I could be shipped to stay with all of you for a bit. 🤔
    Lol .. no

Probably Mel’s. I mean with the way she cusses at me and all. It’s just a matter of time before it escalates. 😬

Omg!! You’re gonna get me banned. Not from mfp but from life. Like in jail. I’m going to jail.

mywogf8ilv8k.gif

I know I seem tough af but I don’t know if I’d survive. I’m definitely gonna be someone’s *kitten*.
  • lx1x
    MelG7777 wrote: »

😬 No.. just no

You won’t visit me? 😒

Lol .. no

Omg!! You’re gonna get me banned. Not from mfp but from life. Like in jail. I’m going to jail.

mywogf8ilv8k.gif

I know I seem tough af but I don’t know if I’d survive. I’m definitely gonna be someone’s *kitten*.

😂
  • PaperDoll_

😬 No.. just no

You won’t visit me? 😒

Lol .. no

mywogf8ilv8k.gif

Change of plans! I wanna live and go to jail with you! 😏😂
  • PaperDoll_
    I’m gonna make Mel my *kitten*. 😏
  • MelG7777
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I don’t think I could do it. Full respect for those that can.

As for me, I’ve asked to be buried in a burlap sack. No hair or makeup for me. Don’t do either IRL so just toss me under a tree and be done with it. Well not exactly. That wouldn’t be legal. 🤣

Definitely have respect for those who do. But also....ME TOO!! I actually stumbled upon this. I have no idea how. And I was like this is what just feels right for my dead body. That was such a weird *kitten* thing to say.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_z3CnuGVkDY
    Just give me a wicker basket and a sheet. No ceremony. Close family and hasta la vista baby. I’m not at all making light of other people’s death. I just don’t want any big thing someday. Will you make sure you tell my family? Or PD?

Also.....this lady is amazing for anyone who is interested in “mortician” type things. I never was...it must have been when the guy wanted to hire me? I have not idea why I found these people.
    https://m.youtube.com/user/OrderoftheGoodDeath

First link thing doesn’t work for me but green burial all the way. Wicker basket and sheet sounds decent. I’ll pass on your wishes at that time. Provided I’m not in my burlap. I always wear black. I wonder if they have black sacks or if that’s bad for the environment ?

PD is missing. Maybe the mosquitos got her too badly. We best look for her soon...

Thanks for the YouTube link. I just laughed through one of them. Priceless.

And maybe I should have shared more of that wine with @Callousedthoughts ....

In her defense I made about 100 videos last night that she had to watch. So if anyone was wondering where PD was...it was like watching 3 full seasons of Tiger King in one night.

6u07s28em13g.gif

This was PD’s favorite. 🥰
    il0mm3w8tadt.jpeg
  • PaperDoll_

As for me, I’ve asked to be buried in a burlap sack. No hair or makeup for me. Don’t do either IRL so just toss me under a tree and be done with it. Well not exactly. That wouldn’t be legal. 🤣

Definitely have respect for those who do. But also....ME TOO!! I actually stumbled upon this. I have no idea how. And I was like this is what just feels right for my dead body. That was such a weird *kitten* thing to say.

Just give me a wicker basket and a sheet. No ceremony. Close family and hasta la vista baby. I’m not at all making light of other people’s death. I just don’t want any big thing someday. Will you make sure you tell my family? Or PD?

Also.....this lady is amazing for anyone who is interested in “mortician” type things. I never was...it must have been when the guy wanted to hire me? I have not idea why I found these people.

First link thing doesn’t work for me but green burial all the way. Wicker basket and sheet sounds decent. I’ll pass on your wishes at that time. Provided I’m not in my burlap. I always wear black. I wonder if they have black sacks or if that’s bad for the environment ?

PD is missing. Maybe the mosquitos got her too badly. We best look for her soon...

In her defense I made about 100 videos last night that she had to watch. So if anyone was wondering where PD was...it was like watching 3 full seasons of Tiger King in one night.

6u07s28em13g.gif

il0mm3w8tadt.jpeg

😂 Don’t make them all jealous. They’ll want your videos and I refuse to share you! 😘
  • PaperDoll_
    And I kept clicking on the fry. 😂
  • MelG7777

uryytgmd6vx1.gif
  • PaperDoll_

uryytgmd6vx1.gif

😂
  • MelG7777

😂 Don’t make them all jealous. They’ll want your videos and I refuse to share you! 😘

What’s that thing called when people request videos from people pay-per-view style? @Mr_Healthy_Habits just told me about it like a week or two ago. I wonder if I could get people to pay me to make them SnapChat filter videos....could be lucrative. I’d share the earnings.