Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I'm sunburnt D:
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm sunburnt D:

You must sunscreen pie. As someone who just had two suspicious bumps removed at the dermatologist and is still stitched together, Please wear your sunscreen :). I'm pretty fair and sunscreen every single day.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm sunburnt D:

You must sunscreen pie. As someone who just had two suspicious bumps removed at the dermatologist and is still stitched together, Please wear your sunscreen :). I'm pretty fair and sunscreen every single day.

I don't have any :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Listen to jen pie..its important ..I had a small cancer removed from near my eye ..it was so worrying..stressful ..I could have been left with a droppy eye ..I use 50+ medical grade sunscreen ....
  • jenjencin78
    Listen to jen pie..its important ..I had a small cancer removed from near my eye ..it was so worrying..stressful ..I could have been left with a droppy eye ..I use 50+ medical grade sunscreen ....

So glad you're ok! <3
  • pie_eyes

How old were you ?

This is only the second sunburn in my life

I don't have health insurance which scares me
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    My college roommate was 21 when she had her first sign of skin cancer
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2016

So glad you're ok! <3
    It was one of the worst times in my life ..all the talk of lower eyelid may droop ..tear duct maybe affected..maybe a rather large scare ..god the worry was awful..thought I would end up looking like frankenstein....it took two surgeries ..and turned out well..really well ..most people can't see the scar..its so fine..
    Thanks Jen...it makes me cringe when I see kids on the beach frying..

Fingers crossed for a good result for you too
  • pie_eyes

So glad you're ok! <3
    It was one of the worst times in my life ..all the talk of lower eyelid may droop ..tear duct maybe affected..maybe a rather large scare ..god the worry was awful..thought I would end up looking like frankenstein....it took two surgeries ..and turned out well..really well ..most people can't see the scar..its so fine..

My goodness , I'm sorry

I imagine all the time I couldn't handle that ..
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member

So glad you're ok! <3

Oh I had no idea Hun...
  • jenjencin78

So glad you're ok! <3

Thank you love! Dr. feels pretty confident that the spot on my neck is benign, but didn't like the way the one on my calf looked. All I know is I can't wait to get the results back and get these damn stitches removed lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    Thanks...I used to laugh when I got the odd comment ...someone mentioned how pale I was and that I should get some sun...nu huh..Im as sun safe as you can get...skin cancers kill a lot of people over here ..
  • jenjencin78
    Would rather be pale and alive than tan in a coffin. I can't believe tanning beds are still legal. That's crazy to me.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I don't get it either, I'm just happy with my spray tan...
  • jenjencin78
    lauranorr wrote: »
    good night normal convo people...and have a good evening for those of you who are across the world! :)

Nite love! I'm tapping out too...Friday is almost here!
  • slimgirljo15
    Night sweetie
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Good night ladies!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Good nite to those heading to bed, I just starting work, ;(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Seems I got here as everyone is going to bed.
    Sorry for all the cancer scares guy. Cancer sucks big time.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Lol I wish I was going to bed, work all nite and busy all day tmw, no sleep till tmw nite. But a week off of work, woohooo!!!