Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Freaking yard sale. Gotta get rid of stuff. Make room for nEw stuff🤣 how bout you?

I'm curious, do people haggle over prices there?
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Freaking yard sale. Gotta get rid of stuff. Make room for nEw stuff🤣 how bout you?

Some people get into that kind of stuff. Not me though. I find that in a lot of older people
  • happimess01

Some people get into that kind of stuff. Not me though. I find that in a lot of older people

that's what I figured :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member

Ugh. I hate haggling. Some people love that! People in my neighborhood had rummage sales today and will tomorrow too. I hang on to nothing long enough to sell.
  • balanc41
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Ugh. I hate haggling. Some people love that! People in my neighborhood had rummage sales today and will tomorrow too. I hang on to nothing long enough to sell.

I don’t haggle either. I just want rid of it. I did that selling my truck last night. Just took almost bottom dollar to get it out of my hair
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Haven't done a garage sale in years just for this reason...I hate haggling.
  • MelG7777

I don’t haggle either. I just want rid of it. I did that selling my truck last night. Just took almost bottom dollar to get it out of my hair

Same. The one and only rummage sale I had with a friend years ago. We rented tables. Paid for an ad. Bought signs. Sold very little. And gave almost all of it to some lady who showed up at the end. 😂 I’m no good at it.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member

Same. The one and only rummage sale I had with a friend years ago. We rented tables. Paid for an ad. Bought signs. Sold very little. And gave almost all of it to some lady who showed up at the end. 😂 I’m no good at it.

Let me know next time you have a sale and when it’ll be ending. 😁
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I just skip all the steps and drive immediately to Goodwill now. You can meet me in my garage and save me that step too. 😬
  • PaperDoll_

I just skip all the steps and drive immediately to Goodwill now. You can meet me in my garage and save me that step too. 😬

Can’t you just walk across the street to my new house and bring it?
  • MelG7777

Can’t you just walk across the street to my new house and bring it?

That definitely works!
  • balanc41
    Good morning
  • Ketch_22
    Welcome to the weekend!
    For me the only difference is it's starts with an 'S' 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Morning Normies :)
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member
    Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member
    Happy Sunday to you!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Happy Sunday to you!

Same for you Cat
  • Ketch_22
    Happy Sunday to you!

Same for you Cat

when can we visit the house Gus?
  • PaperDoll_
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday to you!

Same for you Cat

After he gets my room ready, and I move in. We’ll invite you all over then. 😁
  • happimess01
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday to you!

Same for you Cat

After he gets my room ready, and I move in. We’ll invite you all over then. 😁

if you let me stay, I'll go with you to the Anne Frank house😁