Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    I was actually dead serious

That's a WW2 bunker, and there is a geocache there, i remember there was a lot of fuzz about on facebook groups

😁Wow, i had no idea
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member

That's a WW2 bunker, and there is a geocache there, i remember there was a lot of fuzz about on facebook groups

😁Wow, i had no idea

There are so much places to have geocaches, you have no idea unless you are a geocacher yourself.
    There is probably one closeby your house as well
  • happimess01

😁Wow, i had no idea

There are so much places to have geocaches, you have no idea unless you are a geocacher yourself.

Very interesting!

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

Just to give you an idea, this is Munich:
    c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

Ohhhhh I’m on my way!!

Cat0703a wrote: »

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

Ohhhhh I’m on my way!!

Let me know when you are here, so we can explore it together, and find Sam as well
  • happimess01

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg
    Dang, I'm surrounded
  • happimess01

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

Ohhhhh I’m on my way!!

I only promise to find that one spot. Not sure about these other ones 😉

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

I wonder if there's that many around where I live 🤔

Probably yes, unless you live far away from a big place
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    GEOCATCHING IS STILL A THING?!?!?! I miss doing those but no one was as interested as I was. Story of my life... Might have to creep around to see what I can find around me!
  • Cat0703a

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

Ohhhhh I’m on my way!!

Let me know when you are here, so we can explore it together, and find Sam as well

That sounds like a blast. I need help with the question / puzzle ones and it seems like there are lots there.

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    👻
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    👀🎃
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »
    GEOCATCHING IS STILL A THING?!?!?! I miss doing those but no one was as interested as I was. Story of my life... Might have to creep around to see what I can find around me!

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

Ohhhhh I’m on my way!!

That sounds like a blast. I need help with the question / puzzle ones and it seems like there are lots there.

@toriann319 @Cat0703a I could use some Geocaching Coaches - a good friend told me about it and it sounds pretty darn cool!!!!!
  • Cat0703a
    Cards_Man wrote: »
    toriann319 wrote: »

😁Wow, i had no idea

Very interesting!

c0b9fjpqfxbr.jpg

Ohhhhh I’m on my way!!

@toriann319 @Cat0703a I could use some Geocaching Coaches - a good friend told me about it and it sounds pretty darn cool!!!!!

Well @Minion_training_program is by far the expert; I’m a novice. But the free app gives you enough of a taste to see if you too will enjoy trekking through the rain and doggie landmines (that describes my weekend adventure) to find hidden treasures in your area. It really is a fun way to explore your city and get steps in at the same time. 🙂

• Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    Awesome - maybe we should start that type of thread I mean post Covid of course - need to remain responsible ... I mean and of course I will still need my coaches 🤣
    edited October 2020
    Cards_Man wrote: »
    Awesome - maybe we should start that type of thread I mean post Covid of course - need to remain responsible ... I mean and of course I will still need my coaches 🤣

It really is awesome to do, and you will feel like Dora the explorer !

And geocaching is something you can do during this pandemic, if you get to the more remote places that is
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Anyone ready for Thanksgiving ?

u0jbgwjv0lmq.gif
  • Cat0703a
    I have to wait another 11 months. 😒

How about you, @Miz_Owl ? Cooking a turkey soon?
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Damn Canadians haha
    Jk
    Some of my favorite people are from Canada!!