Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Just seeing if it was safe in here yet from all that abnormal talk that was going on.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290b457d7127a84ffb9893bf145310a762dfd66ee0&rid=giphy.gif
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    It'll be safe as soon as the two coolest cats and/or kittens (that's y'all two) wrest the abnormal topics from this thread and trample them into submission. Then normalcy shall return.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    I think it involves telling PaperDoll that she's not right, Jo talking about food, me making terrible jokes, everybody liking Neil, and some pour soul trying to flirt with someone. I may have forgotten where the minion fella fits in.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Everybody liking Neil? Now that’s not normal. 😂
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Wha -- Why don't you like Neil? I mean, look at him! He's got ... uh ... well, look at him!
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Wha -- Why don't you like Neil? I mean, look at him! He's got ... uh ... well, look at him!

You got a crush on Neil?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I think it involves telling PaperDoll that she's not right, Jo talking about food, me making terrible jokes, everybody liking Neil, and some pour soul trying to flirt with someone. I may have forgotten where the minion fella fits in.

I fit in perfectly everywhere...i can squeeze myself between walls
  • hawkeye45_
    Options

I fit in perfectly everywhere...i can squeeze myself between walls

*squints* Isn't that just walking into a room?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,040 Member
    Options
    Anybody gonna riot tonight?

I’m probably not gonna. But they did start a cop house on fire last night here. And I heard our downtown is shut down. I don’t think I’m gonna go.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Anybody gonna riot tonight?

I’m probably not gonna. But they did start a cop house on fire last night here. And I heard our downtown is shut down. I don’t think I’m gonna go.

Well they're your dice to roll -- or not roll. I hope you stay safe tonight.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,040 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I think I just ate like 6 gummy vitamins. Up from the recommended 2. I wasn’t looking and they were stuck together. It was just too late when I realized it. Hopefully it makes my hair and nails grow like crazy.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    I remember one night I ate a whole bag of gummy vitamins in one sitting. Only they weren't vitamins, and it used to be a weekly thing.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,424 Member
    Options

Am I the flirt?? 🤣

• hawkeye45_
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Am I the flirt?? 🤣

Not towards me!
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Nor me. Am married.
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    It was me. In my defense, I was just trying to get PD to take her meds. And cat to dance. And Neil to cook. And Jo to well...Jo.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    It was me. In my defense, I was just trying to get PD to take her meds. And cat to dance. And Neil to cook. And Jo to well...Jo.

I want my meds in gummy form like everyone else 😒
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Which Neil? 😅🤣

👋

Hides back..
  • hawkeye45_
    Options

Good luck with the meds

Can't believe he forgot you.