Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    🙉

Fine. U?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    All good. I have the rest of the week off so it’s party time!!
  • lx1x
    Options
    Nice.. I'm jelous .. any plans?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Most places are still closed so it’ll be a chill time at home. Sis getting married on Zoom though. That will be unique. 🤣
  • lx1x
    Options
    Yep. Sure will be.. lol
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Ok, It’s too quiet in here. Where’s PD, is she behaving? Or did @Callousedthoughts feed her too many meds in the tacos?

She is currently face down in the pole car, surrounded by taco shell crumbs and dreaming of her wifey. At least that's how I interpret the biting motions she keeps making.
  • lx1x
    Options
    Ok, It’s too quiet in here. Where’s PD, is she behaving? Or did @Callousedthoughts feed her too many meds in the tacos?

She is currently face down in the pole car, surrounded by taco shell crumbs and dreaming of her wifey. At least that's how I interpret the biting motions she keeps making.

Did you give her the whole bottle? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options

She’s dreaming of biting her wifey?? Do we need to do a wellness check on Raych?

• lx1x
    Options

She’s dreaming of biting her wifey?? Do we need to do a wellness check on Raych?

She prolly went to bed already. 🤣
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

Oops. I didnt..err..actually read the directions
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options

Well, the pole did have a few teeth marks....
  • lx1x
    Options

Its one pill per meal...
    Not one pill per taco.
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options

Its one pill per meal...
    Not one pill per taco.

Oh *kitten*, she had like 12 tacos.
    I'm sure shes fine

😐
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hey if you need someone to do a wellness check, I haven't gotten that kind of call yet today.
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Hey if you need someone to do a wellness check, I haven't gotten that kind of call yet today.

Are you trained in cavity searches?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Good thing we have a professional in our midst.

• Cat0703a
    Options

Such a man!! 🙄 🤣

• Callousedthoughts
    Options

Such a man!! 🙄 🤣

Who needs directions? It obviously worked. Shes not even moving..

OMG, SHES NOT EVEN MOVING
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You better not have sent my best girlie to get her real angel wings. 😡
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Are you trained in cavity searches?

:D