Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: ยป
    Cake

Surprise , surprise..

๐Ÿ˜ And here ya are.. that simple

Just keeping an eye on you.๐Ÿ‘ I know what you'll do for cake... hussy. ๐Ÿ˜‚

You are so right, Jo!! I once witnessed him take out and devour an already half eaten piece from a waste bin! ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was equally horrifying and tragic.

๐Ÿ˜ณ omg .. it gets worse. He strips at the local club and requests cake not $$$$ to be thrown.
    And worst yet, his life is spiralling into drug addiction. I've seen him snort frosting off carrot cake.. true story ๐Ÿ˜”

Think we should throw an intervention? :/
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cake

Surprise , surprise..

You are so right, Jo!! I once witnessed him take out and devour an already half eaten piece from a waste bin! ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was equally horrifying and tragic.

๐Ÿ˜ณ omg .. it gets worse. He strips at the local club and requests cake not $$$$ to be thrown.
    And worst yet, his life is spiralling into drug addiction. I've seen him snort frosting off carrot cake.. true story ๐Ÿ˜”

I think we have to.. I heard he was beating up pigeons for cake crumbs.. a new low ๐Ÿ˜”
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Cake

Surprise , surprise..

I think we have to.. I heard he was beating up pigeons for cake crumbs.. a new low ๐Ÿ˜”

Oh no. :( I can't even share what I heard. Lets just say it involved turtles.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Cake

Surprise , surprise..

I heard that story too.. who does that? Smh I didn't think it possible ๐Ÿข
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Cake

Surprise , surprise..

I don't know, but when he started talking about the turtle coming out of his shell for cake, I'd heard enough.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Dad, we need you to come have a seat. This is important. We're here because we care about you.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    I got nothing I like his cake ๐Ÿ™„
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2020
    Options

You've nibbled his cake? And lived to tell the tale ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    It's what he does for cake Stef.. smh :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Cake

Surprise , surprise..

I don't know, but when he started talking about the turtle coming out of his shell for cake, I'd heard enough.

Shocking.. truly shocking. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options

You've nibbled his cake? And lived to tell the tale ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    It's what he does for cake Stef.. smh :(

๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh -well there's that of course
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    *sits in the corner and eats carrot cake with ice cream.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    *sits in the corner and eats carrot cake with ice cream.

The guest of honour has arrived. Psssttt, @lx1x do you know we replaced your cake with cardboard. Could you even tell?

• lx1x
    Options
    usxvvv3vuld5.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    usxvvv3vuld5.gif
    Delicious ain't it.. :D nom nom cardboard
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    I fully support your cake habit. Im a cake enabler (means more pie for me. Everyone knows pie is vastly superior)
  • lx1x
    Options
    usxvvv3vuld5.gif

ey4dopow53d3.gif
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

This does not surprise me. :#
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    usxvvv3vuld5.gif

ey4dopow53d3.gif

Are you sulking sweetie?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Man! We miss all the fun, eating cardboard, petting turtles...