Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    👁️👁️😈

Oh hello there.

• balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Well hello there
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Well hello there

Long time no speak! 😁 Good day?

• balanc41
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Well hello there

Got a smile on my face, so yeah
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Well hello there

Yay! Hopefully, you've even laughed some today.

• balanc41
    Options
    Well hello there

Yay! Hopefully, you've even laughed some today.

Definitely! That’s what makes the day go by
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning normies :)
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Hello Jo! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and woke refreshed this morning!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Hello Jo! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and woke refreshed this morning!

It was a really, really good day. I may have to work my butt off for the next six months to burn all the cake calories though 😂
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options

It was a really, really good day. I may have to work my butt off for the next six months to burn all the cake calories though 😂

I hear sex burns a lot of calories so hopefully the strippers we sent did their job 😂
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Ketch_22 wrote: »

I hear sex burns a lot of calories so hopefully the strippers we sent did their job 😂

yep. we paid them extra to just lay there and make you do all the work lol
  • Ketch_22
    Options

😂 Leave it to happi to find the loop hole lol
  • Cat0703a
    Options

🤣

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    🤣🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

You could have warned me.. I thought I'd killed em

😂

Ut oh.. *poke, poke* Uhmm someone call the medics, one still isn't moving 😬
  • Ketch_22
    Options

😂

Don't listen to happi you could burn calories many ways 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

😂

I hope you can by rugging up in a blanket and watching movies cause that's how today is looking. Forecast for heavy rain all day. Thank God I froze the last of the cake or it would be calling my name 😂
  • Ketch_22
    Options

😂

I hope you can by rugging up in a blanket and watching movies cause that's how today is looking. Forecast for heavy rain all day. Thank God I froze the last of the cake or it would be calling my name 😂

Turn the heat down you burn more shivering 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @Ketch_22 will you be my weight loss coach? 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

😂

Turn the heat down you burn more shivering 😂

Heyyy, I'm getting a great thumb workout.. damn remote button is sticking 😂