Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    And here I thought I was the only horror fan :tongue: Maybe we should start a club
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    What'd you think of King by Fleshgod Apacolypse
  • OneHundredToLose
    Not bad. Fleshgod isn't my favorite, but they're making some good stuff. I wish Ensiferum would tour in the US
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    I loved it , it was my new favorite album for awhile but D hates my "angry" music even if it's not even angry

Sometimes it's melancholy and he's like "TURN OFF THAT ANGRY MUSAK"
  • OneHundredToLose
    Heh, my girlfriend doesn't like death / black metal at all, but she doesn't mind that I listen to it. She likes a lot of music that wouldn't be my first choice, so it's a trade off. I now know most of the words to most Taylor Swift songs, and she knows the difference between death metal and black metal.
  • pie_eyes
    Heh, my girlfriend doesn't like death / black metal at all, but she doesn't mind that I listen to it. She likes a lot of music that wouldn't be my first choice, so it's a trade off. I now know most of the words to most Taylor Swift songs, and she knows the difference between death metal and black metal.

Everything is death metal to him , as long as theirs metal and screaming

And I understand he doesn't need to know the difference

I mean I guess I'm supposed to play Christian music all day , lol Idk

Or care
  • OneHundredToLose
    She's gone to metal shows with me, and I've gone to rock concerts with her. At the same time, she doesn't mind when I want to go to really hardcore shows with friends, and I don't mind when she wants to go to concerts I wouldn't want to go to with her friends or sisters. Right now she's at a music festival and I'm at home drinking. I didn't go because I wouldn't enjoy it, and I wouldn't want to be a downer to her good time.

It's about give and take. Neither one of us is in charge; we're partners and understand that we both have interests the other won't share.
  • pie_eyes
    She's gone to metal shows with me, and I've gone to rock concerts with her. At the same time, she doesn't mind when I want to go to really hardcore shows with friends, and I don't mind when she wants to go to concerts I wouldn't want to go to with her friends or sisters. Right now she's at a music festival and I'm at home drinking. I didn't go because I wouldn't enjoy it, and I wouldn't want to be a downer to her good time.

It's about give and take. Neither one of us is in charge; we're partners and understand that we both have interests the other won't share.

Yeah I mean your relationship is totally different from mine lol

But I'm glad you guys are happy together :) Its a wonderful thing to be happy in a relationship
  • OneHundredToLose
    Relationships are probably the most twisted and convoluted aspects of modern life, but even so, I'd rather be with her even in the worst of times than not with her at all. As an atheist I don't believe in fate or predestination, but she's as close to meant to be as I'm likely to get.
  • pie_eyes
    I was in a happy relationship once but he flaked on me when I needed him

And I was young and stupid , and probably still am a little

But he was older and didn't have balls anyway , that's why he flaked

But I was stupid
  • OneHundredToLose
    Well, rest assured that there's no such thing as happily ever after. There's just humans working at trying to make a better future for each other. That's enough for me.
  • pie_eyes
    Yeah , or it could be ya never know
  • pie_eyes
    So I'm adding bacon to stroganoff and I think it's an incredible idea
  • OneHundredToLose
    I think adding bacon to anything is generally a good idea
  • pie_eyes
    Lol ,

Not for calories but whatever
  • pie_eyes
    I could try taking a *kitten* I might lose some lbs
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Hello? Anyone here?
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Morning Vik .
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Morning all, about finishing packing before a round of golf and hitting the road about 3 pm or so. Have a 4-5 hr drive today, staying in West Virginia a cpl days before North Carolina the rest of the time.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Morning all, about finishing packing before a round of golf and hitting the road about 3 pm or so. Have a 4-5 hr drive today, staying in West Virginia a cpl days before North Carolina the rest of the time.

have a great time. Sounds like you are enjoying your vacation

Thx, I hope too, get some relaxation in today!!