Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Are they similar to Froot Loops?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Mmm close but not quite
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    As an aside...have any of you heard that cake by the ocean song. It makes me irrationally pissed off. Who eats cake by the ocean? What does it mean?!
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Was never a big fan of sweet cereals, Rice Krispies was my fave followed by corn flakes
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    I love meeting all these new people and feeling like I have friends on the same path! Amazing support system that bursting with positive feedback!
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    ChrisR0se wrote: »
    I love meeting all these new people and feeling like I have friends on the same path! Amazing support system that bursting with positive feedback!

you inspire me too...
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    BTW I got a new self tanner
  • handyrunner
    Options
    As an aside...have any of you heard that cake by the ocean song. It makes me irrationally pissed off. Who eats cake by the ocean? What does it mean?!

I'd think sand would stick to the frosting
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options

I mean...I could go for some cheese cake if I happen to be by the ocean. lol
  • handyrunner
    Options

Welcome and nice to meet you
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »

you inspire me too...

Thanks Vik
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just don't get it. Maybe some key lime pie would work.
  • handyrunner
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Was never a big fan of sweet cereals, Rice Krispies was my fave followed by corn flakes

my favorite are the healthy cereals...but sometimes i also love fruity pebbles, fruit loops, capncrunch with crunch berries, rice krispy treat cereal, coco puffs, coco krispies, and reeces puffs

Every once in a while that's dinner
  • handyrunner
    Options
    I wonder what a bae is
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    although I really don't know if "awesome" is technically a compliment anymore....it used to be a cool word...so I apologize if it isn't anymore. I don't know what words like fleek and stuff mean.

Awesome is about as weak of a complment as amazing is in my mind, Idk why

Just overused