Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    What'd I miss , lol

Kitty talk and pics. lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    What'd I miss , lol

Kitty talk and pics. lol

If a tree falls and nobody hears it .... Does it make a sound ? Lol
  • J383
    Options
    Ha! Can I phone a friend? lmao
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Whoops missed a word

Fixed lol
  • J383
    Options
    lol, I got it but Im glad u got that fixed. haha
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I get so annoyed at myself when I miss

I just get so overzealous
  • J383
    Options
    It happens a lot to me. So grateful for the edit button. Now if we can get the Dislike button Id be on clouds in the sky!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Oh I'm so tired of the argument with dislike , that's been going on for decades
  • J383
    Options
    Yeah true. Could get creative with as much technology out and about.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    The last thing we need is more negativity in the world
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I'm sunburnt D:
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I'm sunburnt D:

You must sunscreen pie. As someone who just had two suspicious bumps removed at the dermatologist and is still stitched together, Please wear your sunscreen :). I'm pretty fair and sunscreen every single day.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I'm sunburnt D:

You must sunscreen pie. As someone who just had two suspicious bumps removed at the dermatologist and is still stitched together, Please wear your sunscreen :). I'm pretty fair and sunscreen every single day.

I don't have any :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Listen to jen pie..its important ..I had a small cancer removed from near my eye ..it was so worrying..stressful ..I could have been left with a droppy eye ..I use 50+ medical grade sunscreen ....
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Listen to jen pie..its important ..I had a small cancer removed from near my eye ..it was so worrying..stressful ..I could have been left with a droppy eye ..I use 50+ medical grade sunscreen ....

So glad you're ok! <3
  • pie_eyes
    Options

How old were you ?

This is only the second sunburn in my life

I don't have health insurance which scares me
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    My college roommate was 21 when she had her first sign of skin cancer
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

So glad you're ok! <3
    It was one of the worst times in my life ..all the talk of lower eyelid may droop ..tear duct maybe affected..maybe a rather large scare ..god the worry was awful..thought I would end up looking like frankenstein....it took two surgeries ..and turned out well..really well ..most people can't see the scar..its so fine..
    Thanks Jen...it makes me cringe when I see kids on the beach frying..

Fingers crossed for a good result for you too
  • pie_eyes
    Options

So glad you're ok! <3
    It was one of the worst times in my life ..all the talk of lower eyelid may droop ..tear duct maybe affected..maybe a rather large scare ..god the worry was awful..thought I would end up looking like frankenstein....it took two surgeries ..and turned out well..really well ..most people can't see the scar..its so fine..

My goodness , I'm sorry

I imagine all the time I couldn't handle that ..
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options

So glad you're ok! <3

Oh I had no idea Hun...