Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I'm watching scary movies and drinking too much tonight. Seems like a good plan so far.

What movies

Right now I'm watching a movie called "Hush", next I'll probably watch "The Boy". I have a bunch of new horror films to get through.

The boy ...looked creepy. Was hush with Gwen Paltrow ?

Don't think so, it's this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5022702/
    I'm watching scary movies and drinking too much tonight. Seems like a good plan so far.

Find me a good horror movie? Lol

Do you like body horror, psychological horror, or supernatural horror?

All as long as they're scary

Well if you like extreme horror (like I do), I'd suggest Martyrs, The Human Centipede, or A Serbian Film

Ew no Human Centipede , that's just a wrong movie

And makes me laugh more than anything

It's terrible
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Im so happy with all this suppport <3
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options

What movies

Right now I'm watching a movie called "Hush", next I'll probably watch "The Boy". I have a bunch of new horror films to get through.

Well if you like extreme horror (like I do), I'd suggest Martyrs, The Human Centipede, or A Serbian Film

It's terrible

"A Serbian Film" is one of the only movies I can remember that actually gave me pause. Another great one is "The Poughkeepsie Tapes".
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    Options

What movies

It's terrible

"A Serbian Film" is one of the only movies I can remember that actually gave me pause. Another great one is "The Poughkeepsie Tapes".

Have you seen The Purge : Anarchy?

I think I've heard of A Serbian Film and am cautious
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

What movies

It's terrible

Yeah, it wasn't bad. I like the concept of The Purge. A Serbian Film is definitely not for most people, it's extremely violent and graphic. Personally I seek out movies like that; it's like chasing a first high. You can't quite ever find it again but you have to try.
  • pie_eyes
    Options

What movies

It's terrible

Yeah, it wasn't bad. I like the concept of The Purge. A Serbian Film is definitely not for most people, it's extremely violent and graphic. Personally I seek out movies like that; it's like chasing a first high. You can't quite ever find it again but you have to try.

I need to mentally prepare myself for that one , that's going to *kitten* my head from what I've read.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Try Martyrs. It's extreme, but not in the same way as A Serbian Film. That'll help you build up to it. If you want to try a movie that's just scary and not brutal, Event Horizon is a great one.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Noted
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Yes I am noting it too
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    And here I thought I was the only horror fan :tongue: Maybe we should start a club
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    What'd you think of King by Fleshgod Apacolypse
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Not bad. Fleshgod isn't my favorite, but they're making some good stuff. I wish Ensiferum would tour in the US
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I loved it , it was my new favorite album for awhile but D hates my "angry" music even if it's not even angry

Sometimes it's melancholy and he's like "TURN OFF THAT ANGRY MUSAK"
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Heh, my girlfriend doesn't like death / black metal at all, but she doesn't mind that I listen to it. She likes a lot of music that wouldn't be my first choice, so it's a trade off. I now know most of the words to most Taylor Swift songs, and she knows the difference between death metal and black metal.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Heh, my girlfriend doesn't like death / black metal at all, but she doesn't mind that I listen to it. She likes a lot of music that wouldn't be my first choice, so it's a trade off. I now know most of the words to most Taylor Swift songs, and she knows the difference between death metal and black metal.

Everything is death metal to him , as long as theirs metal and screaming

And I understand he doesn't need to know the difference

I mean I guess I'm supposed to play Christian music all day , lol Idk

Or care
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    She's gone to metal shows with me, and I've gone to rock concerts with her. At the same time, she doesn't mind when I want to go to really hardcore shows with friends, and I don't mind when she wants to go to concerts I wouldn't want to go to with her friends or sisters. Right now she's at a music festival and I'm at home drinking. I didn't go because I wouldn't enjoy it, and I wouldn't want to be a downer to her good time.

It's about give and take. Neither one of us is in charge; we're partners and understand that we both have interests the other won't share.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    She's gone to metal shows with me, and I've gone to rock concerts with her. At the same time, she doesn't mind when I want to go to really hardcore shows with friends, and I don't mind when she wants to go to concerts I wouldn't want to go to with her friends or sisters. Right now she's at a music festival and I'm at home drinking. I didn't go because I wouldn't enjoy it, and I wouldn't want to be a downer to her good time.

It's about give and take. Neither one of us is in charge; we're partners and understand that we both have interests the other won't share.

Yeah I mean your relationship is totally different from mine lol

But I'm glad you guys are happy together :) Its a wonderful thing to be happy in a relationship
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Relationships are probably the most twisted and convoluted aspects of modern life, but even so, I'd rather be with her even in the worst of times than not with her at all. As an atheist I don't believe in fate or predestination, but she's as close to meant to be as I'm likely to get.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I was in a happy relationship once but he flaked on me when I needed him

And I was young and stupid , and probably still am a little

But he was older and didn't have balls anyway , that's why he flaked

But I was stupid
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Well, rest assured that there's no such thing as happily ever after. There's just humans working at trying to make a better future for each other. That's enough for me.