Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I haven't had cable in about 8 years now. I do Netflix, Amazon Prime, and torrents. My total media expenditure is about $20/mo and I can watch literally anything, on any of my devices. A bunch of us from my work run a Plex server that we share access to. So far we have about 20TB of content on there.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I so rarely watch tv its not worth it for me...
    If I feel like watching a movie I have a collection on a usb stick...
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I haven't had cable in about 8 years now. I do Netflix, Amazon Prime, and torrents. My total media expenditure is about $20/mo and I can watch literally anything, on any of my devices. A bunch of us from my work run a Plex server that we share access to. So far we have about 20TB of content on there.

Lol my kind of guy!!!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options

Bandwidth is also stupidly expensive here for no good reason...
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I so rarely watch tv its not worth it for me...
    If I feel like watching a movie I have a collection on a usb stick...

I have 8 - 10 hours a day at work where I can watch stuff while I'm working, so I pretty much just kill TV shows and movies
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »

Bandwidth is also stupidly expensive here for no good reason...

Dude that sucks. Maybe Google Fiber will come to the land of hockey and backdoor access soon :tongue:
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    I've checked, doesn't look like it'll be happening any time this decade...
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I won't be getting it here any time soon either. Turns out that when you're Arizona's second biggest city, no one gives a f**k about you, lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    No cable Tv in Australia...guess we have to do other things >:)
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    play the didgeridoo...
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Well the upside is that if you behave they might eventually let you guys back into England :tongue:
  • bootqueenmfp
    Options
    What in the world!!?? That sounds naughty
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    POHMs
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well the upside is that if you behave they might eventually let you guys back into England :tongue:

Hahaha...We have sunshine..magnificent beaches..free health care..you can even live off the government..and get all sorts of freebies ..guess who's laughing now ...
  • bootqueenmfp
    Options
    Lol I'm so confused???
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Hahaha...We have sunshine..magnificent beaches..free health care..you can even live off the government..and get all sorts of freebies ..guess who's laughing now ...

We're laughing as we shoot our guns in the air Yosemite Sam style.

Just kidding, the USA pretty much sucks now and I would totally move to America's hat if I could
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    We have our problems here too. I guess It's just a matter of how you like to live...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lol I'm so confused???

Australia was a penal colony..so english criminals were sent out here as punishment...
    I like to tease my pom friends when they are freezing through a miserable bleak day .....thanks for the punishment ..lol
  • bootqueenmfp
    Options
    Oooo OK interesting..... Very educational
  • angiep153
    angiep153 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey guys