Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    On behalf of men, sorry ladies...Please don't judge us all by the actions of the few...

Vik I'm sure there are some weird chicks out there so I don't judge all off mankind because of a few weirdos

If there are, they aren't messaging me...lol
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    @VikMcAnik , there are plenty of amazing guys on mfp; you are one of them.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I've heard of weird women too. one in particular with graphic friend requests.
  • VikMcAnik
    mamajkeach wrote: »
    @VikMcAnik , there are plenty of amazing guys on mfp; you are one of them.

Thanks!
  • VikMcAnik
    On behalf of men, sorry ladies...Please don't judge us all by the actions of the few...

Vik I'm sure there are some weird chicks out there so I don't judge all off mankind because of a few weirdos

If there are, they aren't messaging me...lol

Want me to send you a weird sleazy message? ;)

I think that works different for guys...I'd probably enjoy that...lol
  • synchkat
    Should we all send Vik sleazy messages?
    I think most of our normal guys here are good guys. Although probably hate being called that
  • mamajkeach
    edited April 2016

Hahaha, I had to google what Netflix and chill meant. I'm so clueless when it comes to that stuff. I also got blocked by someone for using the winky face. I had no idea what that could mean. I thought they were messing with me when they said my winking was turning them on.

• synchkat

Hahaha, I had to google what Netflix and chill meant. I'm so clueless when it comes to that stuff. I also got blocked by someone for using the winky face. I had no idea what that could mean. I thought they were messing with me when they said my winking was turning them on.

Haha freaks I tell ya
  • VikMcAnik
    synchkat wrote: »
    Should we all send Vik sleazy messages?
    I think most of our normal guys here are good guys. Although probably hate being called that

I'm happy to be known as good guy...even though that doesn't always appeal to the ladies...
  • synchkat
    So at my skating competition today I put my dress on and was like wow this is tight I didn't think I put on weight. Then I was like why is it kind of thong like and really baggy in the front...I can't have all of a sudden developed a booty and lost everything in my stomach...well ya someone looked and was like you just put it on backwards. No clue how o got the halter neck to fasten in the back.
  • VikMcAnik

Holy Toledo batman! I use the winkie face all the time!

Doesn't it just mean a wink?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    *kitten* me. I totally forgot about a bake sale that my Cystic Fibrosis team is having tomorrow. I have not made anything and won't be home tonight. Any suggestions for something quick and easy? That is resellable.

@alypri what do you have in your pantry. I make these yummy Mars bars corn flake thingies.

Thanks for all the suggestions yesterday. Those sound great, Ali! I ended up baking pre made cookie dough plus we had so many other donations that we were covered and raised a good chunk! I still can't believe I forgot about it, I usually am on top of it!
  • mamajkeach
    I thought so, but...just look it up on urbandictonary like I did. You may find yourself surprised.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited April 2016
    Still crappy but ehhh

Be nice if the headache would leave

Are you dehydrated maybe? Lotsa times for me, a glass or two of water clears it up.
  • VikMcAnik

Holy Toledo batman! I use the winkie face all the time!

Doesn't it just mean a wink?

I thought so but apparently it's an innuendo and if you use it you are a dirty *kitten*....according to one mfp weirdo that @mamajkeach had to deal with lol

Well I treat it as if it were a wink in real life...You just don't wink at people for no good reason.
  • synchkat
    I always thought it was like a real life wink too ugh
  • RunHardBeStrong

Best thing I have read today!
  • mamajkeach
    I wink at people in a non sexual manner in real life, just saying.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning norms .. ;) ..oopps sorry for the winky lol :#
  • synchkat
    ;) hey Jo.