Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I've had balls, the story, some dude obsessed with yoga pants and what is worn under them, one kept wanting to show me his bits and he would eventually post pics of his bits as his profile pic and then deactivate.
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You are lucky. I get some pretty vulgar messages. I guess it must work for them sometimes, or they wouldn't keep on doing it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    mamajkeach wrote: »
    You are lucky. I get some pretty vulgar messages. I guess it must work for them sometimes, or they wouldn't keep on doing it.

Omg yes...I wonder this...like do some women fall for it and encourage it? I guess so why else do they do it
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    On behalf of men, sorry ladies...Please don't judge us all by the actions of the few...
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha thanks Vik. We don't. for every super sleaze out there there's at least several good guys.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    On behalf of men, sorry ladies...Please don't judge us all by the actions of the few...

Vik I'm sure there are some weird chicks out there so I don't judge all off mankind because of a few weirdos

If there are, they aren't messaging me...lol
  • mamajkeach
    Options
    @VikMcAnik , there are plenty of amazing guys on mfp; you are one of them.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I've heard of weird women too. one in particular with graphic friend requests.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    @VikMcAnik , there are plenty of amazing guys on mfp; you are one of them.

Thanks!
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

Vik I'm sure there are some weird chicks out there so I don't judge all off mankind because of a few weirdos

If there are, they aren't messaging me...lol

Want me to send you a weird sleazy message? ;)

I think that works different for guys...I'd probably enjoy that...lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Should we all send Vik sleazy messages?
    I think most of our normal guys here are good guys. Although probably hate being called that
  • mamajkeach
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hahaha, I had to google what Netflix and chill meant. I'm so clueless when it comes to that stuff. I also got blocked by someone for using the winky face. I had no idea what that could mean. I thought they were messing with me when they said my winking was turning them on.

• synchkat
    Options

Hahaha, I had to google what Netflix and chill meant. I'm so clueless when it comes to that stuff. I also got blocked by someone for using the winky face. I had no idea what that could mean. I thought they were messing with me when they said my winking was turning them on.

Haha freaks I tell ya
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Should we all send Vik sleazy messages?
    I think most of our normal guys here are good guys. Although probably hate being called that

I'm happy to be known as good guy...even though that doesn't always appeal to the ladies...
  • synchkat
    Options
    So at my skating competition today I put my dress on and was like wow this is tight I didn't think I put on weight. Then I was like why is it kind of thong like and really baggy in the front...I can't have all of a sudden developed a booty and lost everything in my stomach...well ya someone looked and was like you just put it on backwards. No clue how o got the halter neck to fasten in the back.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

Holy Toledo batman! I use the winkie face all the time!

Doesn't it just mean a wink?