Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    J383 wrote: »
    Good Morning yall

hey hey jennypoo <3

Good Morning TomKat ;)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    lol. she got the better end of the deal...her now hubby is a big wig for Sprint roflmao. was a stroke of Genius on her part believe me. (biiiitch)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    OMG Tom is kinda bitter
  • J383
    Good morning Laura and Aly :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    lol. she got the better end of the deal...her now hubby is a big wig for Sprint roflmao. was a stroke of Genius on her part believe me. (biiiitch)

Maybe.. but at the time she didn't know it was a genius move... she's still a (biiiitch)
  • T0M_K
    but i digress... some people just like to complain. happens in real life too. Some dude just last night stopped me and my son on our dirtbikes as we attempted to ride past his house...NOT on his property to tell me he would turn me into security and they would fine me $500 each for riding in our community. past his house was our way to the remote areas we ride in...which granted isn't allowed but many many people do it. sooo.... "screw you f'er"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Good morning Laura and Aly :)

Morning Love!
  • T0M_K
    alypri wrote: »

Maybe.. but at the time she didn't know it was a genius move... she's still a (biiiitch)

<3 i love you aly.
  • synchkat
    did he shake his fist and say "you crazy kids get off my property?"
  • RunHardBeStrong

<3 i love you aly.

LOL Love you too, Tom!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    People aren't happy unless there is something to *kitten* about

That's why I hate meetings they always end up that way

Of course it doesn't help that I'll often through out a statement with the deliberate intent of causing arguments, while I sit back and enjoy the show
  • synchkat
    People aren't happy unless there is something to *kitten* about

That's why I hate meetings they always end up that way

Of course it doesn't help that I'll often through out a statement with the deliberate intent of causing arguments, while I sit back and enjoy the show

Handy...you naughty boy
  • synchkat
    ejinvt wrote: »
    snsktfn1epnn.jpg

Can I be Rizo? Sandra was too boring....

I assumed you'd be Rizzo, Aly.

Sandy got to wear the cool leather jumpsuit at the end though!
  • J383
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Ive got one kid home again with another sore throat. I need summer to get here asap.

I have one home today as well. She complains of a sore throat and needs ice cream apparently. She wont be too excited knowing I have a dr apt she has to accompany me too. lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »
    snsktfn1epnn.jpg

Can I be Rizo? Sandra was too boring....

I assumed you'd be Rizzo, Aly.

Sandy got to wear the cool leather jumpsuit at the end though!

Guess we have our Sandy.

I figured you'd think I was boring
  • T0M_K
    did he shake his fist and say "you crazy kids get off my property?"

no..i wasn't on his property. his house is next to the trail and he had both his vehicles blocking it on the edge of the road. he walked into the middle of the road when he realized i was just going to go around his vehicles...not like i "need a trail" to get through the woods on a bike lol. my conscious wouldn't allow me to flip him off and roost him with dirt so i stopped and let him *kitten*.. *the kid was watching* so i said "screw you f'er* in my head and "ok" out loud and we turned around and went home. its been a struggle for me cuz it isn't allowed but the boy wants to ride so bad all the time, i occasionally give in and we hit the woods as nearby the house as we can.
  • synchkat
    Ive got one kid home again with another sore throat. I need summer to get here asap.

I have one home today as well. She complains of a sore throat and needs ice cream apparently. She wont be too excited knowing I have a dr apt she has to accompany me too. lol

I have a sore throat today...can I have ice cream???

I dragged my child to the dr with me on Monday when he was "sick"
  • synchkat
    They're building a house behind us and I don't know what they are doing but whatever it is sounds like a creaking door and I keep wondering who is trying to come into my house. I'm going to the rink
  • Tigerlilly98a40
    Tigerlilly98a40 Posts: 164 Member
    No boring would be me :(
  • J383

I have a sore throat today...can I have ice cream???

I dragged my child to the dr with me on Monday when he was "sick"

yes! That is pretty much how it went down. lol Yeah, I told her if she was good for mama to get through her dr stuff we might go to Orange leaf for her. (Love bribery)