Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Pencil holders! They rob you of your lead. Oh they feel nice and you are willing to part with your lead but next thing you know they are not so nice and you are back to putting them in your own pocket again and pushing on the shaft to get more lead out. Sometimes I don't see the point of it all.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Pencil holders! They rob you of your lead. Oh they feel nice and you are willing to part with your lead but next thing you know they are not so nice and you are back to putting them in your own pocket again and pushing on the shaft to get more lead out. Sometimes I don't see the point of it all.

then they take all your money. *sigh*
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

A true sign of a man with a pencil but no holder. I'm sorry!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Sounds like you guys hang out with the wrong pencil holders.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member

clearly you haven't found the right holder then. Sometimes it pays to shop around
  • jenjencin78
    synchkat wrote: »

clearly you haven't found the right holder then. Sometimes it pays to shop around

Like a change machine? Impressive.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Hey I've been imagining all kinds of *kitten* on OT

Like exploding pen *kitten*?

Trying to work my head around this lol
  • T0M_K

been with the same holder for 26 years. seems for some reason the pencil spends less and less time in the holder. :| roflmao
  • RunHardBeStrong
    alypri wrote: »
    Hey I've been imagining all kinds of *kitten* on OT

Like exploding pen *kitten*?

Trying to work my head around this lol

I bet you are ;)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    is it wrong that I just left some lead on the bathroom stall?
  • synchkat

been with the same holder for 26 years. seems for some reason the pencil spends less and less time in the holder. :| roflmao

You'll have to reintroduce the pencil and it's holder I somehow
  • RunHardBeStrong
    is it wrong that I just left some lead on the bathroom stall?

Nope, not all... I may have left some too.
  • T0M_K

You'll have to reintroduce the pencil and it's holder I somehow

its complicated lol
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited April 2016

Must be the nature of the holder. I don't know where the the opening is any more :|
  • jenjencin78

Must be the nature of the holder. I don't know where the the opening is any more :|

Maybe you need stronger glasses?
  • jenjencin78
    lauranorr wrote: »
    why am i starting to get melancholy now

Pencils make you sad?
  • synchkat
    I can't help those with holder problems
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Afternoon all lol wow an I missed some good chatter