Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Well, I want to experience flying at least once. But with my luck it will be my one and only time because the plane will crash. lol
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    henshemi wrote: »
    How have you not watched Hockey in years?

I've watched highlights and stuff, just not a full game...Way to spill the beans hoser!

You mad bro? I can't sleep tonight knowing a Canadian hasn't seen a hockey game in years. Lol Especially when you live near Toronto, no?
  • LiftingLisa
    mamajkeach wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I've only seen one hockey game in my life.

How can this be?

Well, since I live in Florida where there isn't ever any ice, I guess it's just not a big thing. At least where I live.
  • henshemi
    I've only seen one hockey game in my life.

Like on tv? Or been to a game once?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    It's because I live near Toronto! Why do we continue to support these losers!!! Clear house and start from scratch!
  • LiftingLisa
    There was a minor league team they tried to start here where I live. I went to one game. I guess it didn't have enough support because they took the team away.
  • henshemi
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    It's because I live near Toronto! Why do we continue to support these losers!!! Clear house and start from scratch!

Has nothing to do with leafs....just saying...Stamkos, Tavares...you know a lot of excellent hockey players are from near us. Just saying...it's hockey city
  • LiftingLisa
    @lauranorr I found out why my son was up and vacuuming and cleaning this morning.
  • VikMcAnik
    @lauranorr I found out why my son was up and vacuuming and cleaning this morning.

why?
  • LiftingLisa
    He's had a crush on this same girl since he was five. Last summer he bought her a necklace and her dad took it. Last week he "asked her out" and she said yes. So, he bought her a heart necklace last weekend she's been wearing. Well, he's doing all this stuff because he wants me to give him $50 to buy her a ring now.
  • VikMcAnik
    lol
  • LiftingLisa
    He's a little Romeo. He is sweet to the ladies. LOL But $50 for vacuuming. That boy has lost his mind. lol
  • LiftingLisa
    Oh, I said I was hot this afternoon after working out and he said "I know you are. My eyes are burning from looking at you." LOL
  • LiftingLisa
    I know girl. He scares me. LOL But I do tell his dad he needs to take notes.
  • LiftingLisa
    Yes he is. He's my little ego booster. Always telling me I smell good or look nice. I don't know where he got it from. If I can teach him to cook and clean up after himself he will be a good husband one day. :)
  • LiftingLisa
    I don't know how you do it Laura. LOL I bet your house is always crazy.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Home from the date...drinks turned into dinner turned into after dinner...etc. Didn't want the evening to end but the good news is date #4 tomorrow night. Need to take it slowwww...ugh I really like him though.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Hello chatty people
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey Jen. Sounds like you had a very good night. I'm glad it went well.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Yay for fun dates Jen. I was out for drinks....meeting croqueters and finding out the guy who true to hug me last curling match is the Pervy old man