Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    So do you live in the city?

I live south of the city but I work downtown.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Hooray for Friday!!! I'm about to go get the boy and we head to the rink for ice show dress rehearsal and pictures...the works! I'm thinking we'll meet hubs for dinner somewhere or just get something there but the food isn't great
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    @synchkat Thanks!

That sounds fun. Are you excited for the show? Is it tomorrow?
  • synchkat
    Show is tonorrow and Sunday. Yay
    Dress rehearsal and pictures tonight so I'm dressed and made up because I thought I'd get a pic with me and the boy hello mothers day gift. Haha
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Show is tonorrow and Sunday. Yay
    Dress rehearsal and pictures tonight so I'm dressed and made up because I thought I'd get a pic with me and the boy hello mothers day gift. Haha

Have a great time and good luck, I'm sure you'll be amazing!
  • synchkat
    My fake lashes aren't working. :( glue amd allergy eyes don't mix
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Morning
  • T0M_K
    that was belated. what a freaking nuts day.
  • synchkat
    How's it hanging Tommy boy
  • T0M_K
    usually a little left. thinking hereditary but i'm not going to make any attempts to confirm that. How was your day?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    That might be a little TMI, Tom! lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    That might be a little TMI, Tom! lol

Nice pic !!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    usually a little left. thinking hereditary but i'm not going to make any attempts to confirm that. How was your day?

In the pic it looked right to me..... ;)

Are you holding it up in the mirror?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    OK, my friends, should go and mow the lawn. I actually LOVE mowing, so I'm not complaining. I want to celebrate!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    TTT
  • IndianaGolfer
    Just found out my youngest who has prom tmw, yes I'm that damn old, well he has friends coming over after instead of doing after prom stuff. Pizzas and pop an chips an condoms an beer now supplied by me.

Jk no condoms an beer ;)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited April 2016
    Awesome!!! Good for you Pops! And kudos to the kids for goin that route and not giving in to the alternative which could lead to some really bad choices! :smiley:

PS Next time you say having a High Schooler is "That damn old" I might have to slap you through this laptop since that would mean I must be Ancient!!! :angry: :bawling:
  • IndianaGolfer
    Awesome!!! Good for you Pops! And kudos to the kids for goin that route and not giving in to the alternative which could lead to some really bad choices! :smiley:

PS Next time you say having a High Schooler is "That damn old" I might have to slap you through this laptop since that would mean I must be Ancient!!! :angry: :bawling:

Well I mean it directed to myself only, yah all kids hand keys over an txt parents when getting here and before keys get returned . Making sure no one is out without parents knowing .
  • IndianaGolfer
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Got to be responsible. Parents are held responsible nowadays.

Yes, no drinking no coitus lol not even for me lmao
  • synchkat
    jroydbr3h9ud.jpg
    Me and Mickey