Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Haha. That was our summer last year
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Its 70f here and 11pm ....yep ..winters coming :D

Haha. Devils Island. :D
  • synchkat
    Poor Jo. No snow days in Australia. Snow days are fun.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Lol..Ive never seen snow ..but I could if I drove a couple of hours ..looks too cold for me ..lol
  • synchkat
    It's funny cause often on big snow days it's not super cold. Might be around zero Celsius which you probably think is frigid. here midwinter it's warm. Haha
  • slimgirljo15
    Ive seen 0 once in my whole life...
  • nitroalley
    Ive seen 0 once in my whole life...

I could live with seeing 0 for the rest of my life
  • synchkat
    Haha. 0 Celsius Nitro...warmer than Fahrenheit. 0 isn't bad really. It's when you get to like mine ten or lower Celsius when your tears freeze it's cold
  • slimgirljo15
    Good night guys ..play nice :*
  • nitroalley
    synchkat wrote: »
    Haha. 0 Celsius Nitro...warmer than Fahrenheit. 0 isn't bad really. It's when you get to like mine ten or lower Celsius when your tears freeze it's cold

Haha. 0 snow silly. When I hang up the spreadsheets I am heading south where all those Canadian snow birds migrate to.
  • synchkat
    Sweet dreams Jo.

And Nitro Arizona or Florida? I think Arizona is the latest snow bird retreat
  • nitroalley
    I would be open to either. My parents did Florida. I like Scottsdale.
  • synchkat
    I've never been to Arizona
  • nitroalley
    We have had national sales meetings there. Some fun times. Hot but very low humidity.
  • synchkat
    low humidity would be lovely. that's what ruins summer here if it's warm the stupid humidity
    and mosquitos
  • synchkat
    So I get to help out with the kids tonight and tie skates. I'm an "assistant" volunteer cause I have to run off to skate myself but who wants to bet I end up bossing everyone around and then having someone ask me to stay at the last minute while they go see someone...I have like 15 minutes between when the kids end and I have to be on the ice...I can tie skates quickly but I told the ladies I'd glitter up their make up...maybe they can all come to the little kids changeroom too!!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Getting a much needed mani/ped...going to head out for a long run this afternoon. Going to make the most of the day since it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Monday. I'll clean the house tomorrow!
  • synchkat
    sounds like a good day Jen

hubs just decided we should get his summer tires put on because we didn't have enough to do today...although I suspect he's procrastinating cause he doesn't want to do our taxes
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Ali i would be delighted if you would accompany me to the prom ?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    How's everyone's Saturday going?