Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    obviously this is a big surprise to all of you but.....I'm not a doctor or a genius....so thats just my opinion that it'd be ok

Lol
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    It's a beautiful day here. The sky is blue and the sun is shining ! The Eagles are sitting near their nest. What a day.....to bad I'm stuck working!
  • pie_eyes
    I'm trapped in the house
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Tnt or a baseball bat could help .... One has a little more residual damage :)
  • pie_eyes
    It'd be nice if D gave me a key
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Yes it would Pie, I'm sorry but it is just weird that he won't!
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Does your kids play winter soccer too? My son played winter soccer for three years and I hated going to sit in the cold.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    It'd be nice if D gave me a key

You need to watch some old episodes of maguyver with Richard Dean Anderson. 1. He's hot 2. He can teach you how to make a copy of the key out of a potted plant and a paper clip and a piece of your own hair probably

Lol
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    @Shyness40 the older boys played indoor soccer for the winter but now spring session is starting for their rec team and their club team, so that will be outside. The girls are both going to be playing rec also. Its going to be really busy. At least the twins are on the same rec team. My daughter doesn't mind being the only girl, and she's a second degree black belt so she's pretty tough even though she is shy. Plus all the boys try to play really tough around her......

That's cool they have indoor soccer in the winter. We don't have that so we have winter and spring soccer outside, but then again it doesn't snow here either. I can't imagine the amount of insanity you go through with all the kids playing. I only have one and trying to get off work and get him to the field was crazy enough for me.
  • pie_eyes
    It's cold in the house atm
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lol. Pie, will you knit me a sweater too?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Pie is knitting sweaters.. Cool I want one
  • pie_eyes
    Who the heck said I was knitting sweaters

• RunHardBeStrong
    We decided for you! :p