Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    sorry...lol

Lol hi Vik
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Hi Alan
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hi Tom? Raining by you? It still raining here :(

just started a little while ago. not hard yet but suppose to increase later.

This is the comment I first saw when I popped my head in here.

did it trouble you?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I dragged the boy to the party store for loot bags...it happens to be beside Baskin Robbins...so we might have had ice cream
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    No troubles. Just glad I was in the right place.

it was innocent. it was all about rain.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    No troubles. Just glad I was in the right place.

it was innocent. it was all about rain.

Yep yep yep
  • synchkat
    cakes are in the oven and I"m having a beer...cheers
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Really need to bake soon, It's relaxing. Various alcoo; here. gud luk tranlting mi posts.... :lol:
  • synchkat
    Haha. Nice. I juat have my beer so far.

I think I might be getting into a theological argument with someone in the chit chat forums...I'll need more booze for that
  • MrsBooBear
    Oooooh! *go looks*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning norms...
    Hi sweet boo :*
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Boo !!!!
  • synchkat
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Oooooh! *go looks*

Haha. Wonder if I can pray my toe not to hurt
  • synchkat
    Yay Jo is here and Finny
  • MrsBooBear
    Hmm. Interesting thread, Ali. Evening you gorgeous peeps! :kissing:
  • synchkat
    edited May 2016
    I know eh...and I totally get the religious person but I dunno medicine is good I think, we have a case here of parents being charged for their child dying because they treated their baby's meningitis through a natruopath...some things require the "good" stuff
    Oh well...did someone say my wine is chilled,
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    edited May 2016
    synchkat wrote: »
    I know eh...and I totally get the religious person but I dunno medicine is good I think, we have a case here of parents being charged for their child dying because they treated their baby's meningitis through a natruopath...some things require the "good" stuff
    Oh well...did someone say my wine is chilled,

There is pros and cons to when it comes to different health and wellness treatments . I bit my tongue off years ago and i tell ya no god damn prayers took the pain away . I am spirtual but not religious and from first hand experience , there is a type of cosmos energy that does affect us all . And by the way an amazing doctor sewed it back on . good as new
  • synchkat
    On the eve of the anniversary of my neighbour and I drinking so much we both basically had to sleep through mother's day she posted on Facebook a picture of her son who's 4 practicing his writing...his words...."I like wine and I am a kid" I can't stop laughing
  • MrsBooBear
    edited May 2016
    I'm not religious, though I consider myself a spiritual person. In my mind that does not put "belief/faith" before science. If "god" exists, she/he/they, gave us a mind to use. "Faith" is not limited to the theological, to me, it does not diminish it's value. It may even be extrapolated as "mind over matter". If it's a comfort that harms no one, I have no personal issue with it.
  • synchkat
    I hear you...I read that user's posts and she basically said at one point you should just wait it out as you would wait out the seasons...it's not always that cut and dry