Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Yay Jen! I love any kind of shopping, but a new bra and panties always makes ya feel pretty. Well me anyway.

My chicken enchiladas were a new recipe and they were yummy.

@synchkat how were the cinnamon rolls?!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I went to Victoria's Secret...I had a promotional offer and needed a few...things lol. Anyway it's pink and it makes me happy. I don't usually do bright colors with lingerie but hey why not?! And yes new clothes always make me happy :)
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Oh Jenjen I love me some VS. <3 That's all I wear in the pretty department. Lol
  • Justpeachy02
    edited May 2016
    I went to Victoria's Secret...I had a promotional offer and needed a few...things lol. Anyway it's pink and it makes me happy. I don't usually do bright colors with lingerie but hey why not?! And yes new clothes always make me happy :)

A good deal too! Woo hoo girl! Lol
    Pink... I'm sure it's very pretty. Love their stuff my girls just spill out of theirs. Maybe one day. Lol
  • jenjencin78
    J383 wrote: »

Yeah I got some other pretties too...needless to say I'm set for underthings for a while. Their new line is beautiful.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Yay for pink things. I find VS fits me weird. I like la senza which I think is a Canadian brand

@Justpeachy02 you.changed your name. The buns were yummy. The daiquiri yummier haha
  • jenjencin78
    Mmmm cinnamon buns are the best! I've never heard of that brand here, might be a Canadian one.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I think it's from Montreal. I dunno. Haha. but I find it fits me best...maybe Canadian girl bits are weird
  • jenjencin78
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think it's from Montreal. I dunno. Haha. but I find it fits me best...maybe Canadian girl bits are weird

Lol aren't they pretty much standard regardless of geography?!
  • Justpeachy02
    synchkat wrote: »
    Yay for pink things. I find VS fits me weird. I like la senza which I think is a Canadian brand

@Justpeachy02 you.changed your name. The buns were yummy. The daiquiri yummier haha

Yes I did! Mmm daiquiri
    Cinnamon buns. Sinful. Lol
  • J383

Yeah I got some other pretties too...needless to say I'm set for underthings for a while. Their new line is beautiful.

IKR, I won a $100 gift card from their gift card promotion last year. I only went $100 over. Lmao
  • jenjencin78

IKR, I won a $100 gift card from their gift card promotion last year. I only went $100 over. Lmao

I spent a pretty obscene amount of money in there, even with a coupon. It's all stuff I needed so I can at least justify it haha!
  • J383
    Exactly, its necessary items! :p
  • Justpeachy02
    I used to feel bad about spending a lot of money on those kinds of things, but not anymore! Lol
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Good evening everyone..
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey lovelies. How are y'all?
  • Justpeachy02
    Hey y'all just girl talk
  • jenjencin78
    Hey Lisa! Oh and @Justpeachy02 yeah me too, but it's nice to indulge now and then.
  • Justpeachy02
    Hey Lisa! Oh and @Justpeachy02 yeah me too, but it's nice to indulge now and then.

Right! It is!
    It's ine thing the hubby doesn't complain about me spending money on either. Lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    @J383 I watched that video. Gonna have to try that one, but every time I hear that song I think of Channing Tatum dancing to it. Mmm....