Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Oh Lord...no food pics :s
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    how are you feeling Jen
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Yes mousse. Our team went bowling and laser tag - 24 of us then to an Italian resteraunt then let everybody go home. A nice way to blow off steam from the busy season. pc5js06y8zwx.jpeg
  • jenjencin78
    edited May 2016
    synchkat wrote: »
    how are you feeling Jen

Thanks for asking- i had a few pretzels and sipped some ginger ale, let's see if it stays put. Tummy is cramping so not optimistic. Thinking I might have a stomach virus. I need to feel better before tomorrow night, my daughter had some of her artwork chosen to be displayed in the exhibit at the city art museum. I really don't want to miss it.
  • synchkat
    wow that's super cool hope you're able to make it to that for sure
  • synchkat
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Yes mousse. Our team went bowling and laser tag - 24 of us then to an Italian resteraunt then let everybody go home. A nice way to blow off steam from the busy season. pc5js06y8zwx.jpeg

fun. the boy wants to do laser tag.
  • jenjencin78
    wow that's super cool hope you're able to make it to that for sure

Yeah I'm excited for her, this is the second year she's had work selected. They choose 3 students from each grade level so it's a big deal for her :) I'm very proud of my little artist, she's so creative and has natural talent. I can't even draw a stick figure so I'm easily impressed lol.
  • synchkat
    That's awesome good for her

I'm doing homework with an 8 year old. I need a really stiff drink I think
  • jenjencin78
    2nd grade? My daughter is also 8 and the hw is enough to drive any parent to drink. Last night we were using a ruler to measure a list of 30 different household items. I mean I get it, but wouldn't 10 items be sufficient?
  • synchkat
    Haha we did the measuring thing a few months ago. I was like let's just estimate. Haha. Today we were doing multiplication and like hard. "a spider has how many legs. If there are 4 spiders how many legs are there in total"
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Wow. This thing was all the way back on page 3... Looks like I'm gonna have to start life support.
  • VikMcAnik
    Is it just me or does everyone seem to be less chatty today?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    It's been quieter in here today
  • VikMcAnik
    There's been times when I go away and come back to 300 posts, almost nothing today
  • synchkat
    Maybe the sickies? it couldn't be that people actually have to work
  • VikMcAnik
    Maybe the sickies? it couldn't be that people actually have to work

That's never stopped them before...
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Heya all, moving to the top, just to help the first poster this fine Thursday morning
  • jenjencin78
    Good Morning Normals! I think I slept about 15 hours between yesterday afternoon and now. I feel SO much better and today is Friday for me! I have a mini vacation planned this weekend so I'm glad to be feeling better. Have a great day! :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    I am glad that your better Jen
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Morning Mike
    Morning Jen - good to hear you are better