Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Morning Vik. I'm on vacation Eric that's the only reason!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Hi!
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Happy Friday! Can someone tell me why I feel hungover? I don't drink :neutral:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited May 2016
    Jo
    Anything exciting happen while we were sleeping?

Nahh nothing really exciting..boring with you guys gone..
    Hi William .. :*..very nice pic btw ..you really have to stop teasing with chocolate ..lol morning jen..eric..Ali ..Lynn..Vik
    Sorry Joseph didn't see you above me..morning
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Happy Friday everyone!!!

Why are we up early?!?!? We are usually rolling out of bed now and we are already up and dressed and have reviewed spelling words

and btw @vikmcanik I saw you saying it's going to be gorgeous this weekend! Hooray finally
  • synchkat
    OMG EJ what the heck did you do to that woman!?!?!?!
  • synchkat
    darn that was a question hahaha
  • synchkat
    I don't think you can end up in MFPrison simply because someone doesn't like you.
  • slimgirljo15
    Idk Ali..look at Noel..I really think he has a hater ..
  • synchkat
    ya poor Noel
    I saw he was banned
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    I think there is a strong desire to keep the interaction positive and supportive - like you have to take a happy pill before entering. An adult rated Mr.Rodgers neighborhood.
  • slimgirljo15
    synchkat wrote: »
    ya poor Noel
    I saw he was banned

Yeah..he had a problem once when he and I were on a thread ..and every time he spoke to me someone flagged it..I dont know if it was a friend of mine that didn't realise Noel and I were really friends or just a regular nut job who don't like him ..
  • synchkat
    I think some people are like that Nitro and when some stray then they get trashed and mocked. I deleted someone because of this happening on their wall.
    I think EJ's nemesis though is just a bit over the top possessive of a thread she made
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    @ejinvt cheat day tomorrow.. Then there wont be any left ;)
  • synchkat
    You aren't being a dork EJ...she needs a dressing down.
    I felt she was condescending when she told me off for posting more than one question in a post. We aren't children here. We aren't in school. This is the fun and games forum
  • slimgirljo15
    I thought you got bonus points for asking multiples lol
  • jenjencin78
    ejinvt wrote: »
    nitroalley wrote: »
    I think there is a strong desire to keep the interaction positive and supportive - like you have to take a happy pill before entering. An adult rated Mr.Rodgers neighborhood.

Wouldn't it be nice if life was like that!?! (hey, I asked a question!!)

Idk...her tone and condescending attitude is what pissed me off. Was I being a D-bag? Yes. But don't try and act superior to me and others who (GOD FORBID) questioned her...

Well at least they didn't statement her. Why do some people get put in jail? Does that mean they're banned? Rules are hard. Also I'm not yet properly caffeinated.
  • synchkat
    Haha you must comply with the rules. Although I thought the only rule was make a question.

and JJ there's a strike system. it's explained in a pinned thread I think in the Chit Chat. a bunch of strikes equals jail time and after lots of strikes or something REALLY bad you get banned
  • jenjencin78
    Oh I got a strike once. Oopsie. I told off that guy who wanted to hit on his daughter's friends. I feel so naughty.
  • jenjencin78
    Eric pass that coffee please...it took me this long to see your post.