Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Very pretty horse. I haven't ridden a horse in years
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Hmmm

What am I doing?

Wine✔ Roast with taters✔ Wine✔ Netflix✔

Did I mention wine? :D

Sounds awesome!

I may go check out redbox and see what they got. And probably chicken salad sandwiches tonight.

I put a roast in this morning. Not in the cooking mood.

I mean....I've slaved over this meal all day! Lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    That's a lot of hard work missy! Go straight home put your feet up and have some wine :D
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    such a planner! jennypoo. I have to go to the store after work so i can make buffalo chicken salads. and just got a text from the boss...the 15 yr old boss..."get stuff for homemade ice cream" ahhh yessir! anything else king tut? *rolls eyes*
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Very pretty horse. I haven't ridden a horse in years

It's been a while for me too. Grew up riding, barrel racing, poles, trail rides, swimming. We even played hide and go seek on horseback. I miss it so much :(
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    such a planner! jennypoo. I have to go to the store after work so i can make buffalo chicken salads. and just got a text from the boss...the 15 yr old boss..."get stuff for homemade ice cream" ahhh yessir! anything else king tut? *rolls eyes*

Yummy! Tom

Yeah my 20 year old usually texts me his grocery list. Lol
  • J383
    Options
    That's a lot of hard work missy! Go straight home put your feet up and have some wine :D

Yes Ma'am!

Do you deliver? May need another bottle. :p
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    @Tomk652015 That sound good!!

@lynnismynameshoppingmygame Tell him he knows where the store is! lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    1r8i7ciimgm6.jpeg

WHITE HORSE!!!! yes I win
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    @Tomk652015 That sound good!!

@lynnismynameshoppingmygame Tell him he knows where the store is! lol

I have told him that before!!! He's only about 125 lbs and eats like a hoss! Lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I can only imagine how much our 18 yr old is gonna eat when he gets back from basic training next weekend.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    anytime. if i'm not there just tell my son your the hot chicks from MFP and ask no questions. he'll fall in line. he's a good boy. rofl.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

Homemade ice cream? What time should I be over? I'm bringing @J383 because she has wine and I want that also

I wanna tag along for the buffalo chicken salads
    I'll take some wine too
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    I can only imagine how much our 18 yr old is gonna eat when he gets back from basic training next weekend.
    Oh wow! That's awesome
  • J383
    Options
    Yes! I gots my PJs on and I ain't changing...lol I got a few cans of reddi whip left from our party too. :#
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Oh wow! That's awesome

Yep, MARINES!!! I'm a proud stepmom :)
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Yes! I gots my PJs on and I ain't changing...lol I got a few cans of reddi whip left from our party too. :#

I'm in mine too just showered so we can just make it a pajama party

Yes! Reddi Whip I'll bring Jello for shots
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

Pj's is great. Tom likes comfy he wears Velcro pants

I missed the dance earlier think he'll give an encore?