Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    I gotta get going too, still have to count the till and get ready to shut this *kitten* down for the day. Be back tomorrow!!
  • MichelleHudler
    MichelleHudler Posts: 142 Member
    everybody's leaving and I still have two more hours of work :(
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    I gotta get going too, still have to count the till and get ready to shut this *kitten* down for the day. Be back tomorrow!!

Bye Candy
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    everybody's leaving and I still have two more hours of work :(

I'm here and there. So ready to settle in for the night..ugh
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Holy f-ing *kitten*. 470 posts!!!
    So we got to see a rocket launch at Kennedy Space Centre
    And i just ordered like $60 worth if room service csuse I was starving and can onky eat half
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    454 posts since I was here wtf..missed all the good stuff..
    Sounds like you are having a ball Ali
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hi all..the littles are in bed after an evening of dancing to the Tween station on Pandora. I may have danced/sung along. I don't know what cake by the ocean means, but those are two of my favorite things so how could it be bad? It's just me and my friend Cabernet now. :*
  • synchkat
    So many people sing the praises of Moscato. Why?!?!? I got some it's like grape juice. Barf
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    https://youtu.be/igNVdlXhKcI

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on!!!

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread! I knew it! Now I'll be singing that song till I die!
  • jenjencin78
    synchkat wrote: »
    So many people sing the praises of Moscato. Why?!?!? I got some it's like grape juice. Barf

Ugh I hate sweet wine-yuck. Moscato tastes like my grandmas perfume used to smell. Ew.
  • synchkat
    It's crazy sweet. I find as I get older I have less tolerance for sweet things
  • jenjencin78
    It's crazy sweet. I find as I get older I have less tolerance for sweet things

It's like fermented grape jelly. No Bueno.
  • synchkat
    Haha yes.
    We have been to Austria a few times and have been to the wine country and it tastes like what they'd give us as kids. Way too sweet. I moved to red to dry out
  • jenjencin78
    I'm a red drinker through and through. I don't care for white for some reason.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    At the risk of you guys hating me..I actually don't drink wine...spirits all the way..mostly whiskey..
  • jenjencin78
    At the risk of you guys hating me..I actually don't drink wine...spirits all the way..mostly whiskey..

I like whiskey but prefer Scotch neat...I also like beer, but not crap beer like coors light. I'm a Guinness girl and don't ever put fruit in my beer!
  • jenjencin78
    ejinvt wrote: »
    And I love Coors Light (or Michelob Light...my fav)

Lol sorry Eric I didn't mean to insult your beer <3
  • synchkat
    I love light beer. It's so refreshing.

I'm not a hard liquor drinker. Well I'll have rum. It's delish.
  • jenjencin78
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I love light beer. It's so refreshing.

I'm not a hard liquor drinker. Well I'll have rum. It's delish.

Speaking of refreshing, Ever try a Shandy? The one I tried was Curious Traveller, was like beer infused with lemon. Was really good.

I love summer shandy-so good!
  • synchkat
    We have all sorts of radlers here kinda similar.
    I had a cider radler recently I'm kind of inove with. Grapefruit juice and hard apple cider

And shandys make me laugh. My grandma was anti booze...but somehow a shandy was always ok when visiting the homeland. Um grandma it's still beer.