Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    ya poor Noel
    I saw he was banned

Yeah..he had a problem once when he and I were on a thread ..and every time he spoke to me someone flagged it..I dont know if it was a friend of mine that didn't realise Noel and I were really friends or just a regular nut job who don't like him ..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I think some people are like that Nitro and when some stray then they get trashed and mocked. I deleted someone because of this happening on their wall.
    I think EJ's nemesis though is just a bit over the top possessive of a thread she made
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    @ejinvt cheat day tomorrow.. Then there wont be any left ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    You aren't being a dork EJ...she needs a dressing down.
    I felt she was condescending when she told me off for posting more than one question in a post. We aren't children here. We aren't in school. This is the fun and games forum
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I thought you got bonus points for asking multiples lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    nitroalley wrote: »
    I think there is a strong desire to keep the interaction positive and supportive - like you have to take a happy pill before entering. An adult rated Mr.Rodgers neighborhood.

Wouldn't it be nice if life was like that!?! (hey, I asked a question!!)

Idk...her tone and condescending attitude is what pissed me off. Was I being a D-bag? Yes. But don't try and act superior to me and others who (GOD FORBID) questioned her...

Well at least they didn't statement her. Why do some people get put in jail? Does that mean they're banned? Rules are hard. Also I'm not yet properly caffeinated.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha you must comply with the rules. Although I thought the only rule was make a question.

and JJ there's a strike system. it's explained in a pinned thread I think in the Chit Chat. a bunch of strikes equals jail time and after lots of strikes or something REALLY bad you get banned
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Oh I got a strike once. Oopsie. I told off that guy who wanted to hit on his daughter's friends. I feel so naughty.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Eric pass that coffee please...it took me this long to see your post.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Good Morning famous peepery
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Good morning lovely..any special plans for the day
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura and Jo! I have a client to visit today for a few hours. Have to cook meals for him for the day and weekend until I go back Monday to prep and cook the week meals. Gotta get my booty shaking workout in and work on setting up a small yard sale I am having with the community tomorrow. Yall?
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Morning all !!
  • synchkat
    Options
    That sounds like fun
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you not so normals! Sounds like some more stupid going on....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Sounds like you are going to be busy Jen ..morning sweet T