Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    You're a tough mom JJ
    Me and the boy just got up. Hubs is still in bed he is scared to get up I think. He and the neighbour man had a fair bit of scotch last night to finish off the evening
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    You're a tough mom JJ
    Me and the boy just got up. Hubs is still in bed he is scared to get up I think. He and the neighbour man had a fair bit of scotch last night to finish off the evening

Scotch sounds good right about now. I threatened them with cleaning the baseboards and then had to explain what baseboards are. Clearly not tough enough haha! My daughter took it upon herself to dust them so that's occupying her for the moment. I could just give them their iPads and be done with it, but I've been trying to limit their screen time somewhat. I'm apparently the "meanest mom ever". Shrugs.
  • synchkat
    haha aren't we all mean. My boy has his nose in his iPad right now. I'm trying to get them out of the house but I think hubs isn't feeling so good right now
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited June 2016
    haha aren't we all mean. My boy has his nose in his iPad right now. I'm trying to get them out of the house but I think hubs isn't feeling so good right now

It's raining all day here. I told them if they stopped fighting and cleaned their rooms I will take them to the indoor trampoline park. They actually cleaned their rooms while I was in the shower so looks like we are going bouncing.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    In bed. Need to get up. Don't wanna.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Getting the meat ready to go on the old smokey, salad is made, beans ready to go in the oven....I'm so hungry!!
  • synchkat
    how's everyone's Sunday going?
    We went to my parents and went out for lunch with them then went to their house and hubs and my brother wandered down the street to the house that was having a contents sale. I think my brother just wanted to snoop cause it had belonged to these eccentric, crazy sisters. They confirmed that they had in fact been eccentric. Then I did cartwheels and handstands in the front yard while hubs took the boy bike riding because their streets are flat and desserted.

oh the boy's tire swing there broke and he fell off while my brother was pushing him. His entire everything got hurt he claims
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Where's all the normals this evening?
  • synchkat
    I'm here. Just chatted with Lana...my neighbourhood swinger. I don't think she really is a swinger I just decided this one day
  • synchkat
    haha well ya
    not sure I want to know that badly
  • Justpeachy02
    edited June 2016
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm an official member, yet, but, hey Lynn!
    I'm here. Just chatted with Lana...my neighbourhood swinger. I don't think she really is a swinger I just decided this one day
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm an official member, yet, but, hey Lynn!
    Hey Eric. Heck yes!

I'm with Eric... Haha
  • Justpeachy02
    It's a good thing I have no chocolate I think I'd eat a ton tonight!
  • synchkat
    omg I am desperate for chocolate. if my family doesn't want to go with me for Ice cream after dinner I'm totally going to make myself a chocolate milkshake. I think it's supposed to be nice tomorrow so I'll run and burn it all off
  • Justpeachy02
    omg I am desperate for chocolate. if my family doesn't want to go with me for Ice cream after dinner I'm totally going to make myself a chocolate milkshake. I think it's supposed to be nice tomorrow so I'll run and burn it all off

That sounds delicious
    Might do the same... Add some peanut butter
  • synchkat
    or baileys!!! wait I'm dry today.
    :)
    but ya I think my family won't want to walk with me although the boy mentioned about watching the new Star Wars so we could go to the video store which is beside the Froyo place
  • Justpeachy02
    Mmm love Froyo
  • synchkat
    It's getting stormy here.
  • Justpeachy02
    It's getting stormy here.

It was here earlier
    We needed the rain