Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    J383 wrote: »
    Hey there the other half of SuperJen-how's my favorite Jen today?

I am good. I've missed y'all so much. I may need a big group hug. :)

Yes group hug
    And a smack on the butt for you girl ;)

You know just what I like Love! :*<3

I got you!

Back atchya!
    So glad to see your face Jen!!!!

Yours too Sweets!!
    synchkat wrote: »
    how's everyone's afternoons going

Leaving work in 7 mins!!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Ugg, I HATE laundry!!! I don't mind washing dishes but I hate washing clothes.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    i'd be quite content to go home and do laundry lol. sitting here with little work drives me utterly bonkers
  • J383
    I hate all of it too! Luckily I have little munchkins to help me out. I just upgraded my 12 yr old to doing his own wash. So far he is doing great and he likes it!?!
  • T0M_K
    lol upgrade! my 15 yr old did the mowing, emptied the dishwasher and washed my dirtbike today. welcome to summer youngster!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i'd be quite content to go home and do laundry lol. sitting here with little work drives me utterly bonkers

You can most certainly do mine
  • J383
    Yeah I love it. Dude is going to cook me supper tonight. Told me I deserved a good meal. I asked what he had planned he said French toast. He he!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    edited June 2016
    Ugg, I HATE laundry!!! I don't mind washing dishes but I hate washing clothes.
    I hate putting it away
    I hate all of it too! Luckily I have little munchkins to help me out. I just upgraded my 12 yr old to doing his own wash. So far he is doing great and he likes it!?!
    That's awesome
    My 20 year old does his
    For 20 years hubby did his because he wanted to but now that I'm home I do it
  • T0M_K
    lol. nice. breakfast for dinner...always a day for that now and again.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Yeah I love it. Dude is going to cook me supper tonight. Told me I deserved a good meal. I asked what he had planned he said French toast. He he!

Sounds great!
  • J383
    lol. nice. breakfast for dinner...always a day for that now and again.

That's about all he knows how to cook lol

Sounds great!

Yes, I will be supervising for sure. Lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Huge hugs for my girl @j383 -love you! Tom come and sit in on my last meeting for me. <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I still need to fold laundry. It's been sitting on the floor for a week now and I need to do more. I'm kinda running out of stuff
  • T0M_K
    Huge hugs for my girl @j383 -love you! Tom come and sit in on my last meeting for me. <3

with you? ok. :P unless you want me to approve everything and say Jen said it was ok.
  • T0M_K
    synchkat wrote: »
    I still need to fold laundry. It's been sitting on the floor for a week now and I need to do more. I'm kinda running out of stuff

i do a lot to help around the house. however, when the laundry sits in the baskets and doesn't get put away or properly folded......kinda gets under my skin. :/
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    sorry
    I'm the only one who folds it because otherwise it just gets tossed in drawers so it sits and wails until I'm good and ready to fold which I almost never am
  • jenjencin78

with you? ok. :P unless you want me to approve everything and say Jen said it was ok.

No not with me...the idea is you attend the meeting and I get to head out early :D Sure approve everything and put my stamp on it.
  • T0M_K
    *runs around the room stamping everyone and everything with the JJ stamp*
  • jenjencin78
    uli4oy31izjb.jpeg

Conference calls suck...this is my current mood and the lovely treat my assistant brought to try and change that. What a stupid Monday.
  • T0M_K
    pink unicorns fix everything