Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I don't believe any of this crap I see on TV.....but.....I lost my twin baby daughters.....so there better be a heaven
    Sorry to hear that Laura
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Oversyte wrote: »
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I think there is Heaven, but no ghosts...demons maybe but no ghosts...

what if they're one in the same? just called different names for the individual's comfort to understand it?

A demon is an evil spirit, ghosts if they existed would be the disembodied souls of the dead...
  • Oversyte
    Oversyte Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Oversyte wrote: »
    I think there is Heaven, but no ghosts...demons maybe but no ghosts...

what if they're one in the same? just called different names for the individual's comfort to understand it?

A demon is an evil spirit, ghosts if they existed would be the disembodied souls of the dead...

Ok, i see, thanks for clarifying
  • Oversyte
    Options
    I don't believe any of this crap I see on TV.....but.....I lost my twin baby daughters.....so there better be a heaven

:( Recent?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Can't ghosts be good or evil..what about the ghost of a really bad person...??
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    It was nine years ago. Lost them when they were born just a little too early. It was hard to go on living but my son and my boy/girl twins needed me and kept me here. Life goes on.

So sorry to hear that...
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Can't ghosts be good or evil..what about the ghost of a really bad person...??

That's just it, I don't believe that ghosts exist...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    But you believe in demons?..if there are demons then there are angels right??
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    yes
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    So why do you believe in demons..have you seen one?
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Demons are just angels that rebelled against God...
  • Oversyte
    Options
    It was nine years ago. Lost them when they were born just a little too early. It was hard to go on living but my son and my boy/girl twins needed me and kept me here. Life goes on.

And that is as deep as I get for tonight.

Just saw it... I apologize...
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

Because I trust in the Bible... Not a religious zealot or anything but I do believe...
  • Oversyte
    Options

We all have battles with them at some point...
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Vik ..Im just wondering..why believe in demons..something you can't see or prove ...aren't ghosts the same..I mean like you can't see or prove their existance
  • VikMcAnik
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Vik ..Im just wondering..why believe in demons..something you can't see or prove ...aren't ghosts the same..I mean like you can't see or prove their existance

Again, it goes to my faith in the Bible... It identifies demons and angels but not ghosts... I believe there may also be a story about God getting angry with someone for trying to speak to the dead...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Again, it goes to my faith in the Bible... It identifies demons and angels but not ghosts... I believe there may also be a story about God getting angry with someone for trying to speak to the dead...

Ahh ok I get ya..its based on your religious beliefs..cool..

• Oversyte
    Options
    I told you this'll get deep...