Hi

Options
Hi I'm Katie and I'm from the uk! I'm a mummy trying to lose the mummy fat!! I have at least 2 stone to go as I have already lost 3 ! Anyone else trying to loss the baby weight!!

Replies

• sd644
    sd644 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done well already losing 3 stone. That's amazing. How long has it taken you? I'm in the Uk too and am trying to shift my mummy tummy too. My little girl is 9 weeks. I'm finding it impossible to exercise really as I'm just so tired at the moment. Trying to be motivated to eat the right things. I started last Friday so it's early days for me.
  • bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    sd644 wrote: »
    Wow! You've done well already losing 3 stone. That's amazing. How long has it taken you? I'm in the Uk too and am trying to shift my mummy tummy too. My little girl is 9 weeks. I'm finding it impossible to exercise really as I'm just so tired at the moment. Trying to be motivated to eat the right things. I started last Friday so it's early days for me.

Hope you don't mind me chiming in. After child birth can be an exhausting time. Not having the energy for exercise I very typical. I suggest dropping your caloric intake to supplement the exercise that you either don't have the time or energy for. Running around taking care of a new baby burns calories so you'll drop it off. Also, I'm not attempting to get too personal with a stranger but I have read and heard that breast feeding helps drop baby weight as well. Don't know if you are or not.