Short but Impactful Video Work Outs

Options
I am winding down the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It has been awesome and I have had some great results. So if I don't find anything, I will just repeat. But does any one have a work out video, 30 minutes or less that has given them great results. I do it first thing in the morning before any one is up, hence the reason for keeping it short and not being too crazy. I don't want to shake the house :smiley:

Replies

• BamaRunningGirl
    BamaRunningGirl Posts: 70 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am about to start her shred. I have heard a lot of good stuff on her ripped in 30. That's what I will be doing after the shred. I think it's about the same time also.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Focus T25. I'm on week 5 and it's a great workout in 25 minutes. I don't sell it, I'm not a coach. I just like the workout.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Not a video, but 30 mins of hill repeats. Absolutely, positively the fastest way to get into "shape". We know this because most everyone hates doing this. Because it sucks. The more it sucks the better it works.

8-10 min warm, two to three reps, and jog the remaining time.
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am about to start her shred. I have heard a lot of good stuff on her ripped in 30. That's what I will be doing after the shred. I think it's about the same time also.

You will love it. I just bought it at a used bookstore because of what I had heard, and never expected it to work this well. Level two is kind of a bummer because it is really hard :smile: But, like dpwellman says, "the more it sucks, the better it works."
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have the best results with 21 day fix.
  • jettajane77
    jettajane77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Jillian's ripped in 30 is a good one. I also just bought the biggest lose power x-train and I like it a LOT!