Breakfast?

Options
Sam101my
Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
What did you all eat for breakfast? Cheerios, bananas, OJ, bacon, and coffee and creamer....

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    2 rye crispbread, one with homemade liver paté and one with Jarlsberg cheese, small glass of whole milk, 1/6 of a pineapple, chunk of cucumber.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    egg and tomato scramble , strawberries and an apple with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and cinnamon - I was hungry this morning
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Special k protein cereal, 2 cups reduced sugar vanilla almond milk, 2 cups coffee.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I rotate between any of the following:

- eggs/omelet (usually 1 egg, 1/2 cup egg whites, whatever toppings.. I like black beans, cheese, avocado, spinach, etc.)
    - green smoothie (banana, ff milk, ff plain greek yogurt, PB2, sf vanilla pudding mix, spinach, ice)
    - instant grits with mix-ins.. cheese, egg whites, turkey sausage crumbles, beans, etc.
    - french toast or pumpkin french toast - 3 slices on light wheat bread
    - wafflewich (2 frozen waffles with something, usually cream cheese, in between)- not a lot of nutritional value but it's tasty and calories are in my breakfast target
    - breakfast sandwich.. I usually buy the frozen kind, Smart Ones or Lean Cuisine, turkey sausage or Canadian bacon with egg whites and cheese on an english muffin
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Homemade Smoothie - Half a Banana, a few frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup of almond milk(unsweetened), tbsp chia seeds, scoop of Amaze Grass Super Green Food powder, cup of spinach and 2 tbsp of greek yogurt
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had apple spice gluten free oatmeal and 2 scrambled eggs cooked in coconut oil.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    4 egg white omelet with spinach greens, garnished with green onion and dressed with some sriracha. Coach's Oats with 1/2 avocado mixed in and a little kosher salt, garnished with green onions and dressed with some sriracha. 1/2 cup of Kimchi, low sodium V8, Coffee with a splash of 1%.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Banana, half a cup of strawberries, and a protein shake with 2 table spoons of superberry pro shake added in for flavor.

edit: and of course coffee. But who doesn't drink coffee? pffff
  • EskaiC
    EskaiC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Paleo protein bar and a couple cups of hot lemon tea. I just got my Paleo bars in last week so today was caramel. Not bad, if anyone is looking for Paleo protein bars. (I am thinking that egg and tomato scramble sounds better than a Paleo bar though.)
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My coffee with half and half and stevia and 8 ounces of thicken thighs cooked in a lil coconut oil! Yummy
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Large egg over easy fried in olive oil spray in a high fiber whole wheat english muffin

and coffee black. Always and coffee black