LOOKING for female friends

Options

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....my husband tried the jealous crap with me, and I told him to pound sand. I don't accept controlling behavior--regardless of what emotion drives it.

I would suggest you don't accept it either, unless, of course, you've given him reason to be suspicious.
  • 1TinkerBell73
    1TinkerBell73 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    [sends late hump day pic]

Yay!!!
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    Add me!
    (I won't hit on you I promise lol)

Haha I'll flirt with the ladies but I don't really like them. I like men.

That's why I'm safe! Because I only send pictures without clothes to females.

I've never been more serious about being a woman catfishing as a man in my life. I'm a pretty, pretty girl. *waits for the inbox notification to ding*

My profile is wide open. I assure you I'm a female.
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    Hmmm....my husband tried the jealous crap with me, and I told him to pound sand. I don't accept controlling behavior--regardless of what emotion drives it.

I would suggest you don't accept it either, unless, of course, you've given him reason to be suspicious.

I didn't really but he doesn't use any form of social media so when he sees things like "good morning beautiful, sweetie, baby" he automatically assumed there was something going on. He didn't seem to notice the females are like, "good morning sexy!"
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Add me!

I've never been more serious about being a woman catfishing as a man in my life. I'm a pretty, pretty girl. *waits for the inbox notification to ding*

When I hugged you I felt no bewbs. I call BS!
  • Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options

When I hugged you I felt no bewbs. I call BS![/quote]

LOL

• 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    Add me!

Hahah well they have practically dissappeared with the weight loss. HAD to buy smaller bras.

Catfish typically use a bit sexier photos or tend to use photos that aren't real at all.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options
    Add me!

Both of you still owe me noodz. My inbox is empty.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

I didn't really but he doesn't use any form of social media so when he sees things like "good morning beautiful, sweetie, baby" he automatically assumed there was something going on. He didn't seem to notice the females are like, "good morning sexy!"

Why is he reviewing your page if he doesn't use any social media? Is he just a naturally paranoid person?

Have you mentioned to him that there are men who say good morning to you in real life, and you don't immediately go sleep with them?
  • Pathmonkey
    Options
    Add me!

Hahah well they have practically dissappeared with the weight loss. HAD to buy smaller bras.

Catfish typically use a bit sexier photos or tend to use photos that aren't real at all.

I need the Catfish manual..... anyone have a copy? I'd like to get started today! :P
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    Add me!

Hey! She's talking to me. Catfish your own chicks bro!

WELL it is my thread.....
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
  • Pathmonkey
    Options
    Tiny and gorgeous....I take back my friend add!! LOL JOKING!!
  • 1TinkerBell73
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Pathmonkey wrote: »
    Tiny and gorgeous....I take back my friend add!! LOL JOKING!!

Awe thanks. Look at my profile for my before and after photo. I was chunky. Actually I'll post it
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    So when you say "tired of being hit on" you mean you used to enjoy, no?
  • Pathmonkey
    Options
    You should be SO proud, you look fantastic.... and worked damned hard for it.
  • 1TinkerBell73
    Options
    So when you say "tired of being hit on" you mean you used to enjoy, no?

Actually I was being the sarcastic little brat that I am. I enjoy the compliments. My husband doesn't like it when I get hit on though. Darn him. Bwaaaaa :wink: