Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Will you be my friend?

Hey,
Shannon here. I lost the info for my old account and realized I have absolutely no support here. I'm looking for support, and for friends, so I have something to read other than my own failure to meet my personal goals.

Lol. A quick about me. I'm a 24 year old chef who struggles with balance. A year ago, I was almost at my goal weight, 6 months ago I was a vegan. Last weekend I bacon wrapped everything I could find and drank my weight in delicious stout beers. Yesterday I realized that my self control is nowhere to be found. I realized this as I was trying to work, but needed to eat everything around me.

So yeah, that's me. I'm a bit of a mess. I'm just looking to make some connections in the weight loss world. I found that supporting other people in their journey helped me stay on track as well, so if you're looking for support too, I'm your gal.

Replies

• chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Hi Shannon. Add me as one of your new friends. I'm on here all the time and I have an open diary so you can keep an eye out on my eating.
  • hopefuldreamfairy
    hopefuldreamfairy Posts: 69 Member
    I added you :D I'm looking for MFP friends as well!