Easter Candy

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Mini eggs, caramel eggs, creme eggs, Russel Stouffer small bunnies (one with cookie dough inside, caramel one and peanut butter one) and peeps
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    bs3kbca3nn5n.jpg

Haha that's awesome
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Cadbury cream eggs. Only 150 calories.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Pretty sure the REESES egg has wayyy more peanut butter than regular REESES and I'm def okay with that :)

Yesss..the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is not the same..I actually prefer the mini reeses...but when the eggs get that melt going on....mmmmm

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    pandora721 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the REESES egg has wayyy more peanut butter than regular REESES and I'm def okay with that :)

Yesss..the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is not the same..I actually prefer the mini reeses...but when the eggs get that melt going on....mmmmm

Back in my fat days I would eat the mini Reeses by the bag full.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Reece's eggs taste better because they have a higher peanut butter to chocolate ratio.

I'm not really a candy person but I do like Reece's eggs, but I like homemade peanut butter eggs even better.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Mmmm, Peeps.

All 200 of them... :lol:
    https://youtu.be/97ihzsFAg9E

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    Cadbury Caramel Eggs. I used to buy a whole box of them so I could have them year round.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Mmmm, Peeps.

All 200 of them... :lol:
    https://youtu.be/97ihzsFAg9E

That's nasty AF. He's going to be puking up rainbows.
  • PurringMyrrh
    How he looks at the end is how I feel after eating like one or two of them...ugh.

I bet @cwolfman13 would be up for the challange though. *teehee*
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    All things Cadbury, but especially the Creme Eggs. I bought a 4 pack and my husband and I each had one after dinner for 2 nights. I'm pleasantly surprised that it seems to have satisfied my craving. That and I had a single serve bag of the mini eggs all by myself the other day. Yum!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    How he looks at the end is how I feel after eating like one or two of them...ugh.

I bet @cwolfman13 would be up for the challange though. *teehee*

Just looking at them makes me about sick...
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Cadbury creme eggs. So delicious.
  • PurringMyrrh
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    All things Cadbury, but especially the Creme Eggs. I bought a 4 pack and my husband and I each had one after dinner for 2 nights. I'm pleasantly surprised that it seems to have satisfied my craving. That and I had a single serve bag of the mini eggs all by myself the other day. Yum!

The mini bags of Mini Eggs are absolutely perfect. I'm way satisfied after one.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    bs3kbca3nn5n.jpg

Haha that's awesome

Love it!
  • melmelw03
    StacyChrz wrote: »

The mini bags of Mini Eggs are absolutely perfect. I'm way satisfied after one.

Those are my favorite! Cadbury chocolate is the best!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    I got hit up by a Girl Scout today, thin mints for me. Same as candy, kinda, sorta.
  • melmelw03
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    So weird! I was thinking about posting a very similar topic because of my love of the chicks, bunnies and ducks Sweettarts that I swear taste better than normal ones. I also feel that back in the day they had a special white one only at Easter, but I haven't seen this in years and don't know of it is a figment of my imagination....

The Halloween Oreos are also better than normal Oreos or the other seasonal ones. SOE thing addictive in orange food dye?

I agree on the Sweet Tarts thing. Blue and pink are the only ones I like though. I'd eat an entire bag of blue and pink ones.