105 lbs lost in 9 months

Options
melhasz8
melhasz8 Posts: 20 Member
Hi!I Iost weight by lowering carbs and calories, I eat about 1200 calories a day and limit my carbs to about 60-70 per day , even less "net carbs" . I work out 5 days a week. I have about 1 cheat meal a week. I am posting this because I want to give other people who may be just getting started or discouraged. You can do it!! I still have about 25 lbs to lose and it is a battle somedays and may be days like this for the rest of my life, but remember "nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help or support you in any way. You got this!!jltldqhgumlc.jpg
3pq3skesbicb.jpg

Replies

• suzlee1995
    suzlee1995 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive! Good job!! I've tried a million times (have 83lbs to loose) , but this time im gonna do it☺️
  • schwenkler22
    schwenkler22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Could totally use your advice and support.
  • FletcHuxBoRhoBloomie
    Options
    You look phenomenal! What do your exercises look like? Favorite meals?
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your successful weight loss. You'll lose those last 25lbs in no time.
  • melhasz8
    Options
    Way to go! Could totally use your advice and support.

Thank you! Feel free to reach out to me or message me! I am happy to help. You can also check out my diary..
  • melhasz8
    Options
    You look phenomenal! What do your exercises look like? Favorite meals?

I eat a lot of salad lol, so I make taco salad and buffalo chicken salad quite a bit.. I also like cauliflower rice stir fry , you can probably google a recipe, I just basically cook beef stir fry but with riced cauliflower.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Do you sell supplements?
  • melhasz8
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Do you sell supplements?

I don't .. why do you ask?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    People with things to sell usually say message me.
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would love to have that success. I'm down nearly 50 in 2+ months but I expect it to start slowing down. I'm also between 1200-1300 cals a day and cardio/weight lifting 5-6 days a week. You're encouraging me that dropping 100 is very possible.

Thanks!
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Holy yikes.... I need 1/3 ur dedication... Wow girl.... Just wow.....
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I admire you for being able to follow a low carb diet for so long, I know I tried more than once but every time I couldn't keep it and regained what I lost plus more so...Good for you, you look great!!!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So motivating!! You look great girl!! Keep it up & thanks for the motivation!!
  • MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome! tried many things and in the past few days have tried focusing more on Lower Carbs and trying to learn all I can. Thank you for sharing your success story. :)
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    Fantastic! May I ask how long you've been at this? I have been trekking along for a year, with a setback during the fall from illness, and have lost 55lbs doing an average of 1350 calories a day before exercise, netting at about 1030 per day after exercise. I'm always trying to tweak my 'program' to keep consistent weight loss and truly hope to be at my goal by August. You look great and give me inspiration, so thanks for posting. :smile:
  • creepyer
    creepyer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You've done so very well!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You go girl!! !! I get soooo cranky without carbs!!!
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Super awesome! Well done.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I'm sure you feel that way too! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I restarted my weight loss/get healthy journey again back in January, and I would have thought it would be impossible to reach my goal weight by the end of the year, but seeing this gives me hope that I could reach my goal, and move beyond it in 12 months! Thus far I am down 21 pounds since January 4th.

Thank you for giving me hope and some inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!