There is a healthier me trying to break out, I know it!

Options
My name is Karen. I am 49 - will be 50 in less than 8 months. I am not getting any younger. Many times I have started a walk-aerobic regimen and quit. One time I was even down to 156! I have no idea what I weigh now (around 200} as I need new scales but am waiting because this time I do not want to derail myself. I have been doing walk-aerobics nightly since 3/7/16. I use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds {3 mile fat burning and 4 mile super challenge}. I struggle in the food department but my main goal is make exercise a habit. I have been eating somewhat better and I don't drink pop or sugary drinks. I do enjoy my morning cappuccinos and frappes are my weakness.
I have 4 children - 2 are grown {28 and 25} - one just turned 18 and the other is about to be 15 . . . I have one adorable grandson who is going to be 5 in May and I am mom of 7 furry cats and I make sure my house doesn't look or smell like I have that many. Although I love all of my kitties I will never have this many at one time again. Maybe 2.
I work full time at a local busy mom & pop pizzeria. I've been there almost 15 years.
I am hoping to manage my blood pressure, stress, and weight. Before I started walking I was always feeling sluggish and over tired so I decided I'd better get moving. I can say that I see a difference in my sleep and how I feel.
I just cannot give up this time.
Thanks for reading :)
Check out http://www.walkathome.com