Replies

• minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all. :)
  • smschmitz
    smschmitz Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So how did everyone do today?? I went over but I was also planning on it happening. I didn't go crazy though, however family stresses are urging me into the kitchen now. I'm struggling to not soothe myself with food right now. Sigh. Isn't it enough this a battle I want to win?? I think I'm going to bathe and hope the urge goes away.
  • carleennicole
    carleennicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • motivated310
    motivated310 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on the same page. Sent you a request! We can keep each other in check, lol
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    smschmitz wrote: »
    So how did everyone do today?? I went over but I was also planning on it happening. I didn't go crazy though, however family stresses are urging me into the kitchen now. I'm struggling to not soothe myself with food right now. Sigh. Isn't it enough this a battle I want to win?? I think I'm going to bathe and hope the urge goes away.

I over ate but tried to watch portions. I'm not going to sweat it! I plan on doing better starting tomorrow!

I didn't make myself so miserable I couldn't function. So I consider it a small win!

• Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    For those of you who have commented, I can send a group request tomorrow. It's kind hard to do on the phone!!.
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    I am on the same page. Sent you a request! We can keep each other in check, lol

Sounds great!
  • cfritch26
    cfritch26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am starting over after gaining all the weight (plus more) back of there last year and a half since my wedding! I'd love more accountable friends!
  • KoiUsana
    KoiUsana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm new here and need to lose 70 lbs. Would love some accountability too. :D
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me!

I'm trying to move forward and align my goals and behavior. Early 40's working mom with v chubby hubby. I'm 202 and goal is 150. Who are we kidding, first goal is to get to one-derland! Getting serious about tracking.

I could also use more supportive friends...
  • Vmama13
    Vmama13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 55 pounds to lose
  • burnha18
    burnha18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I'm looking to lose 63 lb.
  • jvjm08
    jvjm08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • ConcernedPeppermint
    Options
    Accountability is never a bad thing, especially since I still have 50 or so to lose.
  • tanyajensen75
    tanyajensen75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am soo in! I stop logging and lose focus every 3 months or so.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've got 50 to go....add me!!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I do the exact same thing. I've done this for a little over a year now and have had about 5 times when I messed up and just stopped for a couple of weeks then started again.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I do not know how the groups work? Can someone explain to me?
  • elly978
    elly978 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've dieted and lost weight before only to go back to emotional eating and bad habits even though I know better. I just joined a gym (less than 3 weeks ago) and it's the first time I'm adding exercise into the mix in about 10+ years. I want to make this a life change not just a quick fix. I have lost about 7 pounds so far with another 66 to go to get on the weight chart for my height.
  • SharpMamaOf3
    SharpMamaOf3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! 30 pounds down and 57 to go! New friends is always great.