Fitbit Alta

Options
2»

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your input. I decided to wait and see the product in person (like at Best Buy) before I buy it. I wish they had more colors for the band (like the flex), but I can deal with that.

They have a bunch of colors, and more are coming out.

All I have seen is black, blue, that plum color that matches nothing, the metal, and gray and pink leather. That to me is not a "bunch" and only two appeal to me (the black and pink leather) and while I love the pink leather, I couldn't wear that at work.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your input. I decided to wait and see the product in person (like at Best Buy) before I buy it. I wish they had more colors for the band (like the flex), but I can deal with that.

They have a bunch of colors, and more are coming out.

All I have seen is black, blue, that plum color that matches nothing, the metal, and gray and pink leather. That to me is not a "bunch" and only two appeal to me (the black and pink leather) and while I love the pink leather, I couldn't wear that at work.

I have a teal one, I got it off Amazon. Also Fitbit is coming out with more bands soon so those won't be the only options anymore.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    how would the alta pick up bike rides when it doesn't have a HRM?