Help freaking out

Options
Hi guys need a bit of advice been on this app since start of Feb doing well on it I have been invited out today to the pub not been since I have started any tips for eating don't want to take my scales and look weird proper freaking out to the point I do want to go help please

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Google "serving size chart" and look at the image results so you can study up on ways to eyeball serving sizes. Do you generally order the same foods each time you go? Think about what you'll eat and how much, ahead of time. You'll be fine :)
  • dwaterfield
    dwaterfield Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Relax, go out and have a good time. You won't be able to measure exactly so pick something under the calories that you're budgeting for dinner. That way if you go over your calories it shouldn't be far over. Avoid high sodium so you don't retain a lot of water.

Most importantly, enjoy yourself. You may go over on calories but that's ok once in a while. Weight loss (and then maintaining weight) is a very long term prospect. You have to let yourself have a little fun now and then or you'll go crazy!

• sammday5
    sammday5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys that really helps really want to go but getting a little stressed for no reason lol will defo use google for serving size thank you again