I hate it when I start to lose weight and my boobs are like......

Options
2»

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I only lost a few band sizes. still a B but they are not as saggy since Ive been lifting weights the last almost 4 years.They could be better but that would take surgery and I would never do that,just a personal preference. now my butt and thighs? thats a whole other forum post lol
  • PAC3044
    PAC3044 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I saw my Kaiser primary care doc last week and she praised my 20-pound weight loss and acknowledged I have 80 to go. I told her my physical therapist (I recently had a total shoulder replacement) is concerned about my poor posture due to the big boobs. My doc asks, "What size bra do you wear?" "40 H," I reply as her jaw drops. "Well, if you're a D cup or larger when you get the weight off, we'll do a further reduction for you if you like and we'll remove the excess stomach skin, too. Our plastics docs are really good." Nice, I think to myself. :) "Any chance they would clean up the upper arm bat wings, too?" I ask. "No, that they won't do," she replied. Darn! :'(
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    @_lyndseybrooke_ i personally like women with your body type :love: :3
  • DrusiliaDD
    DrusiliaDD Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just switched to combined birth control so mine are actually a bit larger right now. I'm only a 32C and don't have a lot to lose so I'm hoping they don't change much.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'd donate some of mine if I could. Mine have gotten smaller and yet I still can't buy a bra from walmart that will fit. Go figure. I started abnormally large (was a G cup in 2014 when I first got properly measured) and was hoping I'd get to a bra size I could buy from walmart or target (cause I'm cheap and hate spending $40+ on a bra). They did shrink, but I was just remeasured as a 32 DD which is still outside the size range of most (if not all) bras walmart sells (most 32 bands stop at a C cup at my local walmart).

The sister size for a 32 DD would be a 34 D. Might work for you depending on the shape and positioning of your breasts. I know you can get a 34 D at Kohl's...decent price when they have a good sale. Strangely the best one they have is on Black Friday. :p
  • Scrappincarla
    Scrappincarla Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ilex70 wrote: »
    I'd donate some of mine if I could. Mine have gotten smaller and yet I still can't buy a bra from walmart that will fit. Go figure. I started abnormally large (was a G cup in 2014 when I first got properly measured) and was hoping I'd get to a bra size I could buy from walmart or target (cause I'm cheap and hate spending $40+ on a bra). They did shrink, but I was just remeasured as a 32 DD which is still outside the size range of most (if not all) bras walmart sells (most 32 bands stop at a C cup at my local walmart).

The sister size for a 32 DD would be a 34 D. Might work for you depending on the shape and positioning of your breasts. I know you can get a 34 D at Kohl's...decent price when they have a good sale. Strangely the best one they have is on Black Friday. :p

I don't recommend anyone going up a band size just to accomodate their budget. Because the bra won't fit properly and this in turn can cause great pain (I know, its happened to me). Just my 2 cents.
  • monkeywuv1
    monkeywuv1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I gave in 4 yrs ago and purchased some! My only issue is that when I loose weight I feel like I'm now top heavy lol such is life!
  • Scrappincarla
    Scrappincarla Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    monkeywuv1 wrote: »
    I gave in 4 yrs ago and purchased some! My only issue is that when I loose weight I feel like I'm now top heavy lol such is life!

Ask any guy, ANY GUY, if being "top heavy" is a bad thing. :)
  • stockyish
    stockyish Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    3ivj3xf3gvk8.jpg

Yes rip
  • stockyish
    stockyish Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Mine are absolutely ridiculous looking. It's actually gotten to the point where I forget how they look because I have trained my eye not to focus on them when I look in the mirror.

Haha don't worry we will
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    I think I've lost about a half size with a 30 pound weight loss. I'm still wearing the same bras but no longer need the extender on the black one and am wearing the white one on an inner hook and there is some excess space in the cups. (I do have more than two bras but now work from home and don't wear bras every day.)

My right boob was a little droopier than my left and is starting to perk up. (I practice yoga and lift weights.)
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My boobs always disappear first but this time around they are staying... I think because I am using weights to keep my chest.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how any of these comments can be believed without supporting photos
  • Minibeast2806
    Minibeast2806 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's just a sad sad thing..... For the greater good though
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I went (weirdly) from 36DD to 34D and then to 32DD. But they're definitely smaller.

g3z3b4asc9ci.jpeg