How do I add a picture to my recipe?

Options
I can't find an "upload pic here" in my recipes anywhere.. :/

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You can't. The Recipe Tool will only display a picture if you import the recipe from an online website that has an associated picture.

The picture place holder is a complete waste of space on the Web version for those of us who don't import recipes from other websites and prefer to use the Old Recipe Calculator.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That would be a great addition to the recipe builder, though. I'd love to put some pictures of my meals in my "book".
  • sparklyhippos
    sparklyhippos Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Whaaat.. I can't believe this.. This whole time I thought you could, I just hadn't tried. What a disappointment! :( lol
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Whaaat.. I can't believe this.. This whole time I thought you could, I just hadn't tried. What a disappointment! :( lol

Yes, just another reason in a long list of reasons why users are disappointed in the (relatively) new Recipe Tool. And yet, MFP just doesn't understand why users have so many complaints, pages and pages and pages of issues and complaints...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10014325/updated-recipe-tool-feedback#latest
  • edwindesmet
    edwindesmet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    it should be easy to added this function so client can fine tune there recipe and menus .... this is not how a profesional app for 50$ should function
  • hellrazer8220
    hellrazer8220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    8 years later, still can't change it.